• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Happy new forum! We decided this was a golden opportunity for us to feature a fresh new imported run!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes recieving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our new Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • The second episode of Nuzlocke City Radio is here! Tune in for our discussion on the history and analysis of gijinkas, catch up on the biggest forum news, and we finally settle the score between Team Aqua and Team Magma in The Debatelockers!

Search results

1. TheBlackBullets

First World Problems

It would be nice if someone would stop setting our neighborhood on fire.
  2. TheBlackBullets

First World Problems

I'm mad I had to go to a place I didn't want to go/didn't need to go.
  3. TheBlackBullets

First World Problems

When you wanna draw, but your tablet is being a butt.
  4. TheBlackBullets

Nuzlocke Pokemon you resent having on your team

My Charmander in X. I already had a fire-type on my team ( a brand new spanking Fenniken btw.) And because of the rules I had set up, I couldn't switch it out until it died and my team was horribly bad against rock-types. If I had picked either Bulbasaur or Squirtle, I could have avoided it. But...
  5. TheBlackBullets

First World Problems

It's impressive how much I get done without the internet.
  6. TheBlackBullets

First World Problems

Someone fired a firework into the street and we went through it. :)
  7. TheBlackBullets

Music  What are you listening to?

Yep. This is the kind of music I listen to.
  8. TheBlackBullets

What's the story behind your username?

I used to write a series called "The Black Bullets" and I just kind of carry that name around everywhere.
  9. TheBlackBullets

Movies Television Are you okay with spoilers?

I love being spoiled. I need to know what I'm getting into.
  10. TheBlackBullets

Add or Remove Your Roles Here!

Can I have artist and writer role? https://www.deviantart.com/theblackbullets <-Proof.