• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Kadew

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Oh dang oh heck how did I only just notice this now? This is a crime, to have this hidden away from mine sight. This comic is wonderful so far, you are doing so so well with the harsh black and whites. It really sets a tone and it's such a feast for the eyes such good lines and weights and...
  2. Kadew

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

A bad day for the birds in Tatsu's life. :'(
  3. Kadew

Comic Johto Teen Gijinka [ONGOING]Primal Silver Nuzlocke

*reads the update* *scrolls up to your rules* *sees that there's no starter clause* oh no :')
  4. Kadew

Comic Johto General Mon Folded (HeartGold nuzcomic)

Rereading Marble's fate gave me sad shivers. That little tingly shiver up your scalp when the story telling is just right. Very good, very sad, exquisite tragedy that you should give yourself more credit for how you handled it. The little moment with Harry and Silver and his mons who just want...
  5. Kadew

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

Is this the part where she sets off the explosives to get out of an awkward situation?
  6. Kadew

Comic Alola General Lulu's Grand Adventure (Sun Comic!)

Oh no the bike! First nuzlocke death, stolen before its time. big F in the house tonight for it and for Lulu, career criminal
  7. Kadew

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

I really like how you can consistently see people in the crowds wishing for koko to strike Kai down, and the tapu goes and gives him a friendship bracelet instead. Really I love this whole character dynamic Kai has with everyone, all knowing him and him knowing the traditions but still all that...
  8. Kadew

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Snek snek snek snek snek. I support the feed Lotus every catch foundation. Grow big and strong, strong enough to eat the league.
  9. Kadew

Comic Original Teen The Essence of Being - A Webcomic by Mopruk

That two for two on making small children cry and running away, good job Ronas!
  10. Kadew

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Hey did you know that I love these kids so much? The sequence of the two of them rambling all excited after the battle and then switching to srs mature sportsmanship mode was absolutely precious and put a legit grin on my dumb face.
  11. Kadew

Comic Kanto Teen Gijinka Of Haste and Heraldry (FR Gijinka Classlocke)

I really appreciate old gramps oak coming with "no you two can't leave town until I watch a fistfight between children first". responsible adult.
  12. Kadew

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

YES! YES! YES! Get 'em Peddles! I'm so so proud of the fish lad boy son child.
  13. Kadew

Art Comic Written Story Let's Play Fan Teen CMYK - A Pokemon SWSH Rewrite

How could you ever misplace a bag that giant is my question. She could tuck down and fit into it if need be.
  14. Kadew

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Shiro's Trial: a Nuzlocke Adventure in Kanto

Blue is surprisingly chill about one of his pokemon getting possessed and used to murder one of Shiro's. Maybe he's just holding it together for her sake? At least they get hugs. And cool champion capes. Can't be the champion without a cool cape, it's the rules.
  15. Kadew

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

Big slowbro... I love them. Green can be the new hero protagonist I don't mind.
  16. Kadew

Showcase Art Comic Original Teen Genesis: A Gijinka Story

Prime heard talk about parents and came over to remind us all who Worst Dad is (it's him)
  17. Kadew

I sorta took a break from the forums due to moving to a new apartment and some other junk. Now...

I sorta took a break from the forums due to moving to a new apartment and some other junk. Now I'm trying to get back into things and the single biggest hurdle is the 100+ notifications I've left behind.
  18. Kadew

Comic Hoenn General The Power of Pouvoir (An OR/AS Nuzlocke)

Rest in pokeball... I like how your normally very saturated colors have all dulled and greyed out for this scene, really helps set the mood.
  19. Kadew

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Elle says she is the alpha dinosaur here, shut up you whippersnappers. I support her. Elle for president of Kanto.
  20. Kadew

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

Yume unattended, what will she do? Cause problems on purpose? Blow up a base? The possibilities are endless.