• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Velink

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Heh, tough choice indeed I am surprised that Ikaika even agree to follow the shirtless man to his hideout Is Ikaika around Kukui years old?
  2. Velink

Comic Hoenn Mature Mon RubyMode

Oh Frick! I recognize that Bespectacled dude! you must be a veteran nuzlocker from time of yore! starting nuzlocke comic series, I see! since I did not get the chance to say it on your previous work, good luck on the run and god speed on the comic!
  3. Velink

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Aww I kinda wanted to see Gren's fight with his exeggutor.. no wonder Bouncer never officially joined Syn's team such a gruesome end for it... rest in piece
  4. Velink

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Jutopa's Blue Challenge - Last Update: 07/07/2020

Sachiko is alive!!! and I totally do not recognize her at all! I wonder why she is trembling tho..I thougth she would be a ninja master by now or at least half cyborg after what happened in Cinnabar
  5. Velink

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

We did it, peeps! We got the shiny Zeraora! and 8 armorite ores! that cost this late update, but here you go! and now, it is update time! What will happen to Lillie? will she be smoked? or will she be okay?? [/SPOILER] hopefully i will be able to update on time this week, but till then peeps!
  6. Velink

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Odds Against You: Red's Fire Red Nuzlocke

oh woow, so Okori really grow a pair..of tusks but is its ability Vital Spirit or...GUTS?
  7. Velink

Comic Alola General Lights, Camera, Nuzlocke! - a silly Sun nuzlocke comic

whaa, the stickers were excellent idea tho Ever since they made us collect Zygarde cores, the newer games always made us collect things
  8. Velink

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Kai's too cool for Kahuna styled bracelet lol yepyep, no complain with this one, and pretty smart way to do this imo god speed, man!
  9. Velink

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Eliot, NO! that TM is mulltiple use!
  10. Velink

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

What is it NUTMEG??? the suspense is killing me
  11. Velink

Comic Fan Game Teen Other Adventure Mon First Summer: A Rijon Adventures Nuzlocke

gotta remember what uncle Iroh said about fire bending concentrate Pokemon Power on the center of your stomach, and then with a bit of anger puke it out (nope he did not say anything like the later half) daaamn I really love the sceneries shot the whole is always out of their pokeball too!
  12. Velink

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Burn Away [an X gijinka comic]

Holy tears! they are crying bullets! sleep well precious one! night child, where no one cwill hurt you anymore Did Eddie evolve?
  13. Velink

Comic Galar General Mon Avacado's Sword Nuzlocke!

dat foreshadowing tho but you have fairy types with you, it shouldn't be that hard
  14. Velink

Hellow Peeps!it is WeekLillie update time! A bit early this week, and maybe I will keep this Saturday update time Update first this time! and then replies! I know I said I will keep Saturday/Sunday update time... but next week update migth be late because I spent too much time hunting Zeraora...
  15. Velink

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

WHAAAAAAT HOOOWW How could this be?? I thought Gallina is swooping to save everyone! without Galina, how did you beat the totem??
  16. Velink

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Odds Against You: Red's Fire Red Nuzlocke

SMASH first, think and get confused later! you gotta follow your guts and it tells you to smash!!
  17. Velink

Comic Kanto General Mon MAGENTALOCKE: A Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke

AAA happy one year anniversary! may this year be filled with little cute turtles too! The adventure has not last that long, but everyone has changed and grown! :flyaway::goodnezz::og::turtle:
  18. Velink

Another week.. but we are still here, so another WeekLilillie update time! rather quiet lately here? Welp hope this week update can interest you peeps in my wares hahaha and also reply! Thank you so much, Zero! It is an honor, matey! It was with your help that I am planning this upcoming part...
  19. Velink

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

ooh I guess he is NOT a hack since when doe she know?
  20. Velink

Comic Alola General Lulu's Grand Adventure (Sun Comic!)

n..Not the bike too?? couldn't you jump without taking the bike with you?? welp at least we get Lulu's full name