• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. RubyClaw

Oops! I think I broke it 😬

Oops! I think I broke it 😬
  2. RubyClaw

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

And all that giltters is gold, only shooting stars break the old. (Pretty close). I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad, I got sunshine in a bag, I'm useless but not for long the future is coming on.
  3. RubyClaw

Play by Post AMA

If you could create one new type would you do so? And assuming yes, what would it be?
  4. RubyClaw

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

I was never so intimated by a Slowbro 🙂 !
  5. RubyClaw

"Top 6" Team Maker

That's a great idea for a team! Unfortunately though I strongly disagree with these choices, and thanks to this task my opinion of Rotten Tomatoes has fallen dramatically, but I guess that's not such a bad thing :P. Anyway, here they are, top 6 movies of all times according to Rotten Tomatoes...
  6. RubyClaw

Very true, you got to learn to work with far less sleeping hours, and our day is centered around...

Very true, you got to learn to work with far less sleeping hours, and our day is centered around her needs. Yet, as a classic Nuzlocker I already crave playing more runs I have no time for 🙂, and will probably keep one non-posted run going till I'll have more time. Her name is "Inbar" which is...
  7. RubyClaw

I'll send all of your love to my wife, thank you all again! Ah, I'll do my best to expose her...

I'll send all of your love to my wife, thank you all again! Ah, I'll do my best to expose her among other things to the finest creations that geek culture has to offer 😁
  8. RubyClaw

"Top 6" Team Maker

Ok so I had an idea for a silly new game which can hopefully be creative, amusing and possibly even educational 🤓, we’ll see whether it sticks or not. Each poster gives the following participant a title of a top 6 list. It could be anything they desire, for example “6 deadliest animals”, “6...
  9. RubyClaw

Play by Post AMA

Favorite Gym leader?
  10. RubyClaw

Comic Original Pubkemon

Love the character profiles. Frank is too damn adorable for his own good.
  11. RubyClaw

Same here. I think we won't start with a Nuzlocke, though I'll be very tempted to do so 😁

Same here. I think we won't start with a Nuzlocke, though I'll be very tempted to do so 😁
  12. RubyClaw

Hi folks, I just wanted to share with you guys that me and my wife just had a lovely baby girl...

Hi folks, I just wanted to share with you guys that me and my wife just had a lovely baby girl! ❤:hello:❤ So I'll probably have far less time in the near future for Nuzlockes sadly, but I'll do my best to stay updated, stick around, and get back to Nuzlocking once things will settle down here a...
  13. RubyClaw

Written Story Screenshot Johto Mature GoT-ta Catch 'em All! A Game of Thrones nuzlocke (6/11/20 Chapter 30: the final battle with our rival, one Zera Greyjoy...)

Great job with the fortifications addition, a really elegant way to balance things and add more spice to the rules. Man you had me fooled too many times! Well played. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  14. RubyClaw

A survey on the difficulty of Pokemon games to Nuzlocke

The problem is some games in the same region can be vastly harder than others (RSE to ORAS and Platinum to DP as an example) so my rule will be "rank according to the average difficulty of all games that came out for this region, giving a bit more emphasis to the hardest game".
  15. RubyClaw

Final Team Frequency v3

Shield: Noctowl, Mudsdale, Skuntank, Roserade, Gardevoir, Gyarados
  16. RubyClaw

Nuzlocke Hall of Fame

17. RubyClaw

Pokemon Opinions That Have Changed

Really cool idea for a thread. I can think of many opinions that I had which changes over the years (or even over a short period of time) but I'll start here with a couple that I used to hold since childhood and have changed thanks to my adult pokemon playing experience. The more evolutions...
  18. RubyClaw

Play by Post AMA

Which of your posted runs is your favorite?