• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Skarmizard

You're Banned!

Banned for ominous italics.
  2. Skarmizard

I am blown away by how quickly you write! Teach me your secret :kowtow:

I am blown away by how quickly you write! Teach me your secret :kowtow:
  3. Skarmizard

You're Banned!

Banned for excessively asking for signups.
  4. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

Outside of FE, which fandoms have you written for/would you want to write for?
  5. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

So even though I'd always liked to write as a kid, I didn't actually start writing for fun until like 2010 or so, after I found out fan fiction was a thing via finding fanfiction.net. I loved reading what other people could create, and realized "hey, I'd really like to do that myself and maybe...
  6. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

Finally got to pop in again, AMA!
  7. Skarmizard

Writer problems: *has 5-6 current works in varying levels of progress* *has several dozen other...

Writer problems: *has 5-6 current works in varying levels of progress* *has several dozen other ideas for stories that would be fun to flesh out* *has yet to finish a single work* :cybercrime:
  8. Skarmizard

You're Banned!

Banned because why are you complaining about someone being nice to you?
  9. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

How did you get inspired for your storylocke?
  10. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

What are your favorite and least favorite Pokémon and why?
  11. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

Favorite and least favorite Pokémon of all time and why?
  12. Skarmizard

Omg congratulations!!! 💜

Omg congratulations!!! 💜
  13. Skarmizard

First World Problems

Apparently my car got scraped by something sometime because now it has a bunch of ugly white streaks running along the side (the car is silver). I'm aggravated because I don't know when or how it happened, and now it looks off (luckily there's no actual damage). Also, everything about online...
  14. Skarmizard

You're Banned!

Banned for excessive banning.
  15. Skarmizard

You're Banned!

Banned for fighting over lines.
  16. Skarmizard

Anyone else ever feel a little sad when you're almost finished with a run, because it was an...

Anyone else ever feel a little sad when you're almost finished with a run, because it was an incredibly fun experience that you don't want to see end because you're gonna miss it, or is that just me? And then trying to decide what to do next... 🤔
  17. Skarmizard

Serious Coronavirus Public Discussion

Things are going downhill here-the past week has seen the highest amount of cases since the whole mess started, and now reopening's being paused and rolled back in some areas. My worry is the panic buying restarts again and we end up back where we were 2-3 months ago, or worse...
  18. Skarmizard

You're Banned!

Banned because *whining* Mooom, they're hogging the banhammer, I want a turnnnnnn ;n;
  19. Skarmizard

How Are You Feeling Today?

I want to just crawl in a hole and hide for a really long time. Corona keeps getting worse with no end in sight, the country is tearing itself apart, our "leaders" are a fucking joke who are too busy fighting to actually get shit done, and work sucks on top of all of that. It feels like every...
  20. Skarmizard

Play by Post AMA

What feature would you want to add to the next Pokémon game?