• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Trollkitten

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Ah, the perils of having a pet who hates sleep. And wants you to get up. NOW.
  2. Trollkitten

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

She has killed before and she shall kill again.
  3. Trollkitten

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

Oh yeah, Popplio was hated like crazy back before Primarina was unveiled. Primarina made it somewhat more loved.
  4. Trollkitten

Chikorita would probably be more well-liked if it wasn't for the gym thing and the fact that the Cyndaquil and Totodile lines both drip pure liquid awesome.
  5. Trollkitten

I also liked Incineroar from the beginning. But in terms of unpopular Alolan starter love, I must admit that Popplio was my favorite from the very first reveal and that has never changed in the slightest. I never did understand why Rowlet was so popular and Popplio was so hated.
  6. Trollkitten

Comic Hoenn General The Power of Pouvoir (An OR/AS Nuzlocke)

Do it, ADD-hyena baby!
  7. Trollkitten

Nuzlocke General Pokemon you've never used before a -locke?

I never gave Masquerain a second thought before my Omega Ruby nuzlocke, and now I love it to pieces. That thing survived so many battles that it had no right to survive. Also, Alolan Raticate. I didn't expect mine to do so much work in my Let's Go Eevee nuzlocke, but daaaaaaang. It had one job...
  8. Trollkitten

Comic Original Teen Icy Copper (original comic)

Lucy is a bean and a cinnamon roll and you had better not let anything happen to her!
  9. Trollkitten

Written Story Spin-off Mature Mon The Dark We Carry: A Colosseum Storylocke

Entei, you deserve what you're almost inevitably going to get. I liked the appearances of Michael and Jovi, although was tragic. It's a pity the purification machine and the lab were completely destroyed. Entei is a dangerous beast, and I'm wondering just how she'll eventually get taken...
  10. Trollkitten

Written Story Kanto Teen Mon Secrets of Aetherai: Ori's Gift

So, uh... this is kind of embarrassing, but I just now realized that the chapter that I'd been planning for a month would be better placed a couple of chapters further than I'd originally intended, but the downside to that is that I've spent said past month planning that chapter and not the...
  11. Trollkitten

Art Comic Written Story Let's Play Fan Teen CMYK - A Pokemon SWSH Rewrite

Skipper herself is a mood. I continue to love this sassy child.
  12. Trollkitten

Don't Get Me Started: a Pokemon blog

Originally, my plan was to just go through the entire Pokedex with articles on each Pokemon family in order. But it occurred to me that with the vast number of fan works created for this franchise, I could actually do two articles on each family: one for official content, the other for fan works...
  13. Trollkitten

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Aww, I love Bellsprout drinking tea.
  14. Trollkitten

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

I like the Z-ring redesign; it fits our protagonist much better.
  15. Trollkitten

Screenshot Let's Play Hack Pokemon XG: NeXt Generation+

I'm happy to see the term 'Quad Squad' has stuck. I wish I could take credit for it, but alas, the name originated with Twitch Plays Pokemon's Blazed Glazed run, in which for inexplicable reasons the chat decided that everyone on our team should have four legs on the ground. (I say 'on the...
  16. Trollkitten

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

Um, you linked to the wrong page. (Although I was able to find the right page from the wrong page.)
  17. Trollkitten

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

To be fair, most of us are assigned a name at birth, rather than choosing it ourselves.
  18. Trollkitten

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

It IS kind of weird that all humans have names and not all Pokemon do. I mean, Pikachu is Ash's best friend, and Ash never even gave him a name! (Except in The Electric Tale of Pikachu manga, in which Pikachu was named Jean Luc Pikachu. For some reason.)
  19. Trollkitten

Written Story Voice Work Showcase Fan The Writer's Locke: Episode Six!

I'm a little of both, actually. I do have a general outline of how I want Ori's Gift (and its eventual sequel, Destiny's Shadow) to pan out, but they're both rough outlines that mainly exist in my head (and in my run notes, of course); the nitty-gritty details tend to come to me as I go on...
  20. Trollkitten

Comic Teen PEA Shorts

Arcadia is like, "Moooom, you're embarassing me!"