• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Nate

Stream Team CobraStryke LightningBolt Streams!

We are about to go live with more Mass Effect 3! Come on over!
  2. Nate

We are about to go live with more Mass Effect 3, come on and Join!
  3. Nate

Video Hoenn Fan Game Teen Team CobraStryke LightningBolt Presents: Pokemon Kaizo Emerald Nuzlocke

We're starting back up in a few!
  4. Nate

Restarting Harsh Team Choices Thread

I can see being hesitant on Strength. Head but Headbutt on Snorlax should be fine. I think the actual optimal move on it is Body Slam for normal STAB. Surf on Snorlax let's you get around Rock types. If you are running Normal move/Rock Slide/Thunderbolt it would have a tough time against...
  5. Nate

The big thing sticking out at me is that Snorlax and Cubone are missing a move. Because Special Attack and Special Defense are one stat in gen 1, Amnesia on your Snorlax is really good. I would give it a Special move like Surf to really take advantage of those Amnesia boosts. Water/Normal is...
  6. Nate

Our final Terraria adventure begins! https://multistre.am/cobrastryke_lightningbolt/istockphoto/jbird623/layout6/
  7. Nate

Come watch our battle against Terraria's Moon Lord!
  8. Nate

I think either an Entry Hazard, Sandstorm, or Steel Stab are all good options, but what I would really pick is just good old Protect. Coupled with Toxic and Fly, you get tons of damage just by going full stall. It might be worth putting lefties on Skarm just for all the passive turns it would...
  9. Nate

Written Story Fan Game Hack A Pokemon Clover NUZLOCKE!!!!

Clover seems pretty crazy! Good luck!
  10. Nate

Hey, everybody! We've created a thread for our newest Nuzlocke: Pokemon Kaizo Emerald!
  11. Nate

Video Hoenn Fan Game Teen Team CobraStryke LightningBolt Presents: Pokemon Kaizo Emerald Nuzlocke

Hey, everyone! Starting this week in Team Cobrastryke Lightningbolt's Pokemon Wednesday slot, we will be doing a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Kaizo Emerald, a hack by SinisterHoodedFigure! We sure would appreciate it if you kept up with us!
  12. Nate

My gut tells me you want to be as strong as possible for Giovanni's Kangaskhan, so I'd take on Erika first. I think Erika will be much easier to deal with since you have Flying and Psychic types, but Erika is at her most dangerous in Gen 1 due to Wrap mechanics, so don't underestimate her. I...
  13. Nate

You have a solid Fire/Water/Grass core. The things that jump out to me is that you need a Flying and Ghost resist for Exeggutor. I don't know if one is still available, but a Steel type would be perfect. I'd lean toward a physical user since most your other Pokemon are special. Something like...
  14. Nate

Come join us play Mass Effect 3! Going live in a few minuets!
  15. Nate

Our second Isle of Armor DLC video is up!
  16. Nate

Our most recent Terraria stream is up!
  17. Nate

We are going to dive deep into Mass Effect 3! Pop on in if you feel like it!
  18. Nate

We are going live with the Finale of Mass Effect 2! Come and hang out!
  19. Nate

Last week's Isle of Armor video is up!