• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Alba Corbina

Comic Galar Teen Lucky Star

This comic is adorable and I love it! I love how you've expanded the gym missions and I can't wait to see the rest of the gyms. Also, Bede is my favorite rival, so I love how much you're expanding his character.
  2. Alba Corbina

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Sounds like the League is up to some Shady stuff!
  3. Alba Corbina

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

I love how Tumble tries to throw his pokeballs like Raihan! That scene was funny, but also great charicterization.
  4. Alba Corbina

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

I know people like to complain about the plot of SwSh but that encounter with Zacian/Zamezanta in the Slumbering Weald at the start of the game is a genuinely cool scene and was actually kind of ominous and spooky on the first playthrough when you don't know what's going to happen. I just wish...
  5. Alba Corbina

Tragic Nuzlocke Deaths:THE RETURN

I had a Gigantamax Alcremie in a Sword Nuzlocke. I was so excited because it was my first Gigantamax Mon. I send it out against Bea's ace. The first turn we both do more than half-health worth of damage. I figure I don't need to heal because Alcremie's faster. Turns out her speed was tied...
  6. Alba Corbina

Comic Sinnoh Teen Gijinka Relic Radiation [a pearl gijinkalocke comic.]

Interesting way of showing the conversation at the end! I can't wait to see what it was all about.
  7. Alba Corbina

Final Team Frequency v3

Pokemon Sword: Seismatoad, Corviknight, Vileplume, Crustle, Chandelure, Arctozolt
  8. Alba Corbina

Screenshot Sinnoh Mature Commentary Sinnoh After Dark: A Neophyte's Blind Platinum Nuzlocke (Fight All Night Remix!)

Trust me, there will be plenty of exploring Mt. Coronet to come. Yay, you finally managed to catch something! Now maybe the news station will stop making fun of you!
  9. Alba Corbina

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

This is one of the reasons I like Gen V. The fact that Cheren is made a Gym Leader in BW2 means he, Bianca, and the BW protagonist have to be a good bit older than the standard 10-11 that most Pokemon protagonists are.
  10. Alba Corbina

Yay! Evolutions! Can't wait to see their new looks!
  11. Alba Corbina

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Burn Away [an X gijinka comic]

*reads author's note* oh I don't like that *reads update* Oh I Don't Like That Poor
  12. Alba Corbina

Screenshot Sinnoh Mature Commentary Sinnoh After Dark: A Neophyte's Blind Platinum Nuzlocke (Fight All Night Remix!)

I got your Warriors reference...sort of. I can picture exactly what scene you're talking about, but I have no idea what it's from. Maybe someone's already pointed this out, but if you see two trainers standing far apart like those two picnickers you fought as a double battle, you can challenge...
  13. Alba Corbina

Comic Alola Mature Mon Sundowner - An Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

Can't wait to see what's got everyone so riled up about Lehua.
  14. Alba Corbina

Fan Thread What's your Favorite rom hacks?

The only fangame I've tried is Omicron, which is a New Region game. The writing isn't always great, but the level curve is actually reasonable so there isn't an obnoxious amount of grinding.
  15. Alba Corbina

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka fault line // x version gijinka wonderlocke

The new teammate looks entertaining!
  16. Alba Corbina

aw, I kind of wanted to hear the rest of the first story. Also jump tales are great and your art style really complements it well!
  17. Alba Corbina

Screenshot Johto Teen Risk and Reward- A Crystal Randomlocke

You raised the trainer levels but didn't raise the wild pokemon levels? You absolute madman.
  18. Alba Corbina

Written Story Unova Teen Mon Our Revolving World - An Illustrated White Version Storylocke

Der Erlkonig is one of my favorite classical pieces (and I love the version you linked)! Is that title supposed to be a reference to Ghetsis? Poor Ashilda's gotten so banged up from Pokemon catching. Hey, a Bronzong has arms, right? It can kind of awkwardly carry her...probably. I really...
  19. Alba Corbina

Screenshot Johto Teen Risk and Reward- A Crystal Randomlocke

Boy is that a mood.