• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Mr Spaz

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

Creeper? Aww [email protected] Yo listen up, here's the story about a little guy that lives in a blue world
  2. Mr Spaz

So much todo, sp muck to aww, sp wjay's wronf with talimg the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow
  3. Mr Spaz

Somenody once yold me the worls was gonna roll me, I ain;t the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead
  4. Mr Spaz

I am the worst tyoer anyone has eber seen and I will nevwe get better at it. If you took out your veins and arteries and laid them end to end, you'd probably be dead.
  5. Mr Spaz

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

Well, Mold Breaker is also a thing. Anyway, Lanturn, use Earthquake!
  6. Mr Spaz

...You get coal. Coalossal, use Body Press
  7. Mr Spaz

Ctrl + V Thread

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a0/Cooltrainer_Lanturn_Earthquake_E.png
  8. Mr Spaz

Your Cherrim wants snow for Christmas. My Delibird happily obliges and uses Blizzard.
  9. Mr Spaz

When your only typing classes were msny years agi, toy make terrivle mistakes I can be a backpack while you run
  10. Mr Spaz

Screenshot Let's Play General A World of Light Nuzlocke

How to skip Crazy Hand in World of Light: Take a path in the Dark Realm. Once he appears in front of you, turn around and take another path. Once you fight a Spirit on that path, Crazy will snap and teleport to one of (I think) 3 predetermined spots on the path. He will not teleport again until...
  11. Mr Spaz

Time for mor Christmas Cheer!™ Delibird, use Ice Shard!
  12. Mr Spaz

Ctrl + V Thread

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/73097/mayan-doomsday-calendar-was-wrong-world-now-ends-on-june-21-2020/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2BcH6boO2I9WUkB9m0EUk-xDJ8qojVOt2jsTFuOj6aZCp6YjDCNAZ-D0c
  13. Mr Spaz

The cintent creator;s comtemt is lacking in content You've opened this can of worms, now lie in it.
  14. Mr Spaz

Screenshot Sinnoh Commentary Suffering from Success: Zaazaa's Readers Add Rules Platinum

Double Trouble: Roll 2 new rules. Both are active on this Pokemon
  15. Mr Spaz

Restarting Harsh Team Choices Thread

I would personally suggest Fomantis. Your team seems equally ill-equipped to handle Water Types, so Fomantis would give you a check to them as well as an Electric resist.
  16. Mr Spaz

The FlynessGram PACER Test is a mukru-srafe sdkbic capacity test, Curiosity killed the cake and ate it too
  17. Mr Spaz

Hekki, my namr is Inigo <ontoys. You killrf my father, prepare to die/ Curiosity killed the cake and ate it too.
  18. Mr Spaz

So, I'm doing a Wonderlocke of X and one of my trades got me a Ralts that's holding an Old...

So, I'm doing a Wonderlocke of X and one of my trades got me a Ralts that's holding an Old Amber. I've already revived and traded a Tyrunt, so am I allowed to revive the Aerodactyl, and if so, do I have to trade it?
  19. Mr Spaz

Bojack brings iyt the best in [email protected] Beep beep I'm a sheep, I said beep beep I'm a sheep
  20. Mr Spaz

Delibird! Give him some more holiday spirit with Blizzard!