• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Dee

Art Comic Written Story Let's Play Fan Teen CMYK - A Pokemon SWSH Rewrite

Really digging Skipper's (Gloria's?) facial expressions on this page
  2. Dee

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

"Welp, time to double my murder count"
  3. Dee

Written Story Galar Teen Other Adventure Family; or, Proposals and Forever

Oh my god, Naomi is ruthless, like jeez. She has no chill! But good to know that she's a good sport about Kenneth being a total disaster bi
  4. Dee

Written Story Galar Teen Brick by Boring Brick

Okay, that beginning was so perfect, and hurrah for Zephyr! I love my little batty boy 😍 The Melony battle was good too (did you actually use a dragon for three of the Ice leader's pokemon in-game? Damn gurl) but that ending... oof. I love it, and I hate Rose, and it's all so perfect.
  5. Dee

Comic Galar Teen Lucky Star

somehow snuck out a win! I super sympathize with adrian on them almost getting plastered by that dynamax attack. they are crazy in that league!
  6. Dee

Comic Johto Teen Mon Blooming Glory: A Crystal Nuzlocke

Living up to her name, I see
  7. Dee

Written Story Sinnoh Teen Three's a Crown

God I already screamed at you but this stuff is perfection, it's so good. I love love love the Hera/Edwin excerpt especially, with Hera's forward flirting managing to knock the normally-exuberant Edwin off-balance being really fun! The Percy/Bea one also gave me such feels, especially in lieu of...
  8. Dee

Written Story Galar Teen Other Adventure Family; or, Proposals and Forever

Oh I am here for this! Super excited to see where the story progresses from here and waiting to see the inevitable proposal... god I love these characters so much, it's such a treat to see them again
  9. Dee

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

Oh?? A son?????? 👀
  10. Dee

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

Yume isn't fooling around, I see! Gotta swing first if you're going rogue!
  11. Dee

Comic Milos from Home

Well... with that many shocks, Skarmory will probably get to sleep for a goooooooooood long while~
  12. Dee

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

It's... CRIME TIME! sadly, our girls don't seem to be that good at it
  13. Dee

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

Kinda proud of Dielle for keeping that kettle intact through all the mayhem!
  14. Dee

Comic Original Teen The Stars Shine Bright - An Original Pokemon Comic

Ohhhhhhh... oh no, oh. Oops.
  15. Dee

Comic Original Teen Icy Copper (original comic)

Okay, Lucy is... SUPER cute, especially in that little deer form
  16. Dee

Comic Johto Teen Mon Blooming Glory: A Crystal Nuzlocke

That cape is bigger than she is! But she still knows how to make an entrance!
  17. Dee

Written Story Galar Teen Brick by Boring Brick

Melony is my queen, I love her in this chapter! So nice and maternal, but with a bite to her! And Ignatius just rolling around in the snow is amazing. Just amazing. Best dragon cat.