• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. feraligatr

Video Unova General Let's Play Pokemon Black Randomized Nuzlocke!

New episode is out! The audio is still really bad so kudos if anyone manages to sit through the whole thing lol Episode 2
  2. feraligatr

Video Unova General Let's Play Pokemon Black Randomized Nuzlocke!

I'm a masochist with no self control so it's time for a new run! In video format this time! Please be warned that I am by no means an expert editor and the quality (particularly the audio) is really not that great. I'll try to improve on it but this is just something I wanted to do for fun so...
  3. feraligatr

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Just read the comic so far and I love it. Your artstyle is so neat and cute! I love little harper and I want to protect her. And I wonder why Leon is so worried about them doing the gym challenge? I mean, we all know what happens and who the bad guy is..but is there going to be more? :o can't...
  4. feraligatr

Comic Galar General Mon Avacado's Sword Nuzlocke!

it wouldn't be a nuzlocke without making the readers as sad as possible, would it? hell yeah, team snom baybee!!
  5. feraligatr

Comic Hoenn Mon Nerd Alert! A very dumb Omega Ruby Nuzlocke

I've been updating on Tuesdays but I really wanted to post this page and I think Monday will be an easier day to remember lol. So here's the next page!
  6. feraligatr

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

dang, that really sucks. I've been a victim of data loss myself so I know it can be a huge pain to start all over again. godspeed my friend!
  7. feraligatr

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Man, that cuts pretty deep. Can't help but wonder why pokemon would choose to respect humans and become their loyal companions. I hope Cass takes some time to consider this all and choose to do the right thing!
  8. feraligatr

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Ugh Hau is such a good kid I love him 😭 I'm always a sucker for "language!" jokes. C'mon kai this is a kids game!
  9. feraligatr

Ive been wanting to replay black/white for a couple months now and I'd also like to try a...

Ive been wanting to replay black/white for a couple months now and I'd also like to try a randomizer so..here's my chance lol
  10. feraligatr

I'm a crazy dumbass with nuzlocke fever and am seriously considering doing a video run on top of...

I'm a crazy dumbass with nuzlocke fever and am seriously considering doing a video run on top of my current runs lmao
  11. feraligatr

Still settling into the new place but everything was successfully moved and set up! I'll resume...

Still settling into the new place but everything was successfully moved and set up! I'll resume working on Dear Sergio on either friday or saturday and will hopefully have the next page up by the 10th or 11th!
  12. feraligatr

Today's moving day but I still have to work while my sister stays behind and does all the moving...

Today's moving day but I still have to work while my sister stays behind and does all the moving (our boss wouldn't give us both the day off) which is one of many reasons I'm super stressed about this whole thing 😎🤙
  13. feraligatr

Comic Hoenn Mon Nerd Alert! A very dumb Omega Ruby Nuzlocke

Didn't expect this to get much attention so quick, so thanks guys haha Here's page 2!
  14. feraligatr

Oh nooo! We never got the team reconciliation 😔
  15. feraligatr

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Looks like it's time for some elderLi advice! Get it? Haha..ha....sorry Anyway, I can't help but wonder if we're going to see the battle against him? I wonder how that would go down with the current context of the comic. Though it could just as likely be glanced over given that you probably...
  16. feraligatr

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Uh oh..is kai actually guilty about being a bad guy? :o I wonder where things will go from here, and I hope fox decides to stay with kai qwq
  17. feraligatr

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

just gotta love politics in a pokemon game! we feel for you finley!
  18. feraligatr

TEAM PLACEMENT QUIZ

19. feraligatr

Welp, looks like you just jinxed yourself there. I got a bad feeling about what might be coming
  20. feraligatr

Comic Galar Mature Mon Dear Sergio - A Pokemon Shield Nuzlocke

I'd normally save replies for posting a new comic page, but I'm gonna give em rn because I have a mini announcement for anyone who might be interested! I have started reuploading an old side nuzlocke of mine. The comic has actually been on hiatus for a long time now but starting on this one...