• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post AMA

Can you please make the argument as to why I, Garish H. Garchomp, personally should finally play Breath of the Wild? and I guess anyone else who hasn't played it as well but you know I need the nudge
  2. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post AMA

What's a musician or band that took you a few tries to get into, but now you love them?
  3. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post AMA

I'm going to say the entirety of Carousel's first chapter, though I'll give this as a quick quote from it: Why? Because it's not just proof of concept for my favorite run, but proof of concept for me as a writer. The runs and stories I'd written up to that point, once I'd gotten out of bad edgy...
  4. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post AMA

HI FRIENDS IT ME AGAIN 😻
  5. Garish Garchomp

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

The contrast between Gizmo and Sonia at the start 😭 and of course Magnolia just fuckin carks it for the night to leave her to her anxieties. Classic. So adorable to see Hop chatting with his friend and being so upbeat. Shame that’s gonna get destroyed when his quiet lil friend there starts...
  6. Garish Garchomp

Written Story Sinnoh Mature Behold, a Pale Horse!

Already just excited to see how long it takes until there's real danger for Eddie wrt investigations. I'm pretty sure after Gardenia gets got, things should be getting super serious there. Also, as soon as #2 is down, Maylene is going into a fucking bunker until further notice, so it's going to...
  7. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post AMA

Please explain to those not educated in the ways of the bara cat why Incineroar is the best. 😻
  8. Garish Garchomp

Music  What are you listening to?

9. Garish Garchomp

YNWA. That is all.

YNWA. That is all.
  10. Garish Garchomp

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

I can’t wait for this to increase literally every chapter until it takes like 2 hours for her to get through everything. aaaaa though I love this so much! Sonia deserves so much more love, and I trust nobody more than you to give that to her. Already she just feels so much more nuanced and full...
  11. Garish Garchomp

Written Story Alola Mature Daybreak

First off, I just want to say I’m so glad to see you back, and I hope all’s well with you! Was honestly just such a pleasant surprise to see you return from the dead so welcome back! ^^ That said, I really appreciate the approach you seem to be taking with this. You’re right that Illuminate had...
  12. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post Post a question for the next user to answer

The quick answer is Emerald bc first pokemon game. The answer from my head is prolly a somewhat obscure baseball game, MLB Power Pros, which was a twice-off port from Japan to the Wii and PS2 back in like 2007. But the answer from my heart comes right at the beginning of the decade: Jet Set...
  13. Garish Garchomp

Music  What are you listening to?

14. Garish Garchomp

Play by Post AMA

What piece of advice would you give to someone just starting to write/draw a nuzlocke?
  15. Garish Garchomp

First off, I love that Eddie’s totally low-key hoping for a Metagross or Tyranitar and then he just gets this little turtle that’s just as expensive but about a million times worse at hurting a fly. Second off, I’m glad we have this Barry analogue here to be able to believe that sketchy new...
  16. Garish Garchomp

Announcement Thread Title (but happy)

Hey all you bara cats and kittens! It's a busy time for us on staff, so keep those seatbelts buckled because we've got more news for you! You may have seen the recent announcement from Chess. You may have been confused by the thread titles and misclicked here by accident. Either way you’re here...
  17. Garish Garchomp

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

Allllrighty I don't generally have legit unpopular opinions when it comes to pokemon unless you count "I don't care about NatDex shit" as one. But... one thing's kinda crystalized for me recently that prolly falls here, and I couldn't think of a much worse time to post this lmao: 1. I don't...
  18. Garish Garchomp

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

You honestly just seem like the kindest and chillest person, and I respect the hustle with all these runs you've got!
  19. Garish Garchomp

So first off, just the way you set Twinleaf is two things, both of which hooked me right in: 1. It’s unique as hell, taking the whole “sleepy starter town” motif and not even turning it on its head, just absolutely wailing on it like Mike Tyson at the gym and then slam dunking it upside down and...