• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. antingaround

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

hhhhhhhhhhhh tysm @io_ this art is so awesome and appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ it so accurately sums up my feelings on insurgence alsjflasjfladfpajflasdf beautiful drawing and thanks for taking your time to do it :glomp:
  2. antingaround

oh yeah i may have not mentioned it before but i didn't heal stall slowbro because hard mode turns off the items slot in the bag lol and with that, this run, and my first on the forums, is officially """complete""" hope to see you all again on the forums โค
  3. antingaround

Comic Galar General Mon Avacado's Sword Nuzlocke!

as someone who does not own swsh, trying to piece together the plot/characters solely by reading your comic is honestly such an enlightening experience.
  4. antingaround

yes it's signature changing time folks although maybe not right this second because i really...

yes it's signature changing time folks although maybe not right this second because i really like goggles even though she got brutally dismembered by a snowflake in my run anyways i've got a comic of usum thingy except it's low effort and stupid #still fewer deaths than insurgence
  5. antingaround

Oh my god! This is it, the final chapter of Insurgence Hard Mode: An Insurgence Hard Mode Nuzlocke! (I never actually gave this run a title, but... we'll go with that.) To celebrate this monumentous occasion, I'll use proper capitalization in this update! (Haha jk I won't) E4 time also these...
  6. antingaround

The scene that most vividly comes to mind is the MC watching fireworks with Shauna in XY... that was really.... interesting is one word for it ๐Ÿ˜‚
  7. antingaround

i was gonna update on monday again, but i.... nyxed the idea. hahah. get it. nyx. on to the update! we'll be covering nyx and hopefully some of victory road in this update. yeah i bet steven and red can't beat the torren e4 either huh ok oh my god it's 3d also i'm naked and bald thanks...
  8. antingaround

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Woah! Your pokemon designs are awesome, they look really anatomically correct while also having a cool unique flair
  9. antingaround

Screenshot Johto Written Log Mixed Media Teen Commentary Hack Mon [FINISHED] A Whole New World - Pokemon Rebooted SSWL Nuzlocke

Awesome finish! I'd be curious why Lance only has like 2 dragon types but knowing this hack... they probably got changed to be part dragon lmao
  10. antingaround

WhOOOPS IT'S BEEN A WEEK LOL okay, on to the update! did you notice i have a gyarados? and did i mention how x items are finally buyable post-infernal cult? well... i think now would be a good time to mention that. goggles plz ooh foreshadowing before the boss's long-winded pre battle...
  11. antingaround

okay guys! thank you for all the responses, watching the train wreck it is!~ but actually, I have some very beautiful strategies planned out for the future fights before the e4 that I am proud to show ๐Ÿ˜ on to the update! we are going to cover Adam and prep for jaern in this one :). oh yeah, i...
  12. antingaround

guys update ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ_๐Ÿ‘๏ธ I wiped in the e4 ,,,, do you want me to continue updating this thread till the end? :madfrog::madfrog: shout-out to my homies who were there during the stream and watched me ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ_๐Ÿ‘๏ธ in real time btw
  13. antingaround

@SnackyTheSylph poggles POGGLES POGGLES POGGLES

@SnackyTheSylph poggles POGGLES POGGLES POGGLES
  14. antingaround

[IMG] i have too much power

i have too much power
  15. antingaround

Screenshot Johto Written Log Mixed Media Teen Commentary Hack Mon [FINISHED] A Whole New World - Pokemon Rebooted SSWL Nuzlocke

Awesome job with Silver, Venusaur is the goat! Man, I can't believe you speedrunned that Lugia any% no damage not clickbait, fucking awesome. My Jynx got pwned t1 by a crit punishment in Storm Silver lmao
  16. antingaround

guys we're really close to the endgame now, it's so refreshing today we're going into the main character's head. also... there is now an option to leave the dream realm to access your secret base. most of the difficulty in the dream realm comes from not being able to grind up new mons, so...
  17. antingaround

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

The quality and consistency of these updates are so amazing- and in full color comic form no less! inspiring af ๐Ÿ˜”โœŒ
  18. antingaround

Guys! Guys! Guys! Did you know that life orb damage is negated when using moves that are trigger...

Guys! Guys! Guys! Did you know that life orb damage is negated when using moves that are trigger sheer force? Of course you did! Now... what if I told you that all item effects triggered after attacking (life orb recoil, shell bell healing, eject button switching, red card switching) were...
  19. antingaround

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜ณ oop.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜ณ oop.
  20. antingaround

i have a completely rational hatred of mantyke due to its butt-low catch rate so i support mantyke abuse. go on, give it dpp defog as well. and rse rock smash, why not! clair's battle looked like an epic BRO moment, bro