• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. perfectgold

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

Literally did the same thing first time I saw it omg, you aren't alone.
  2. perfectgold

Sigh, I'm sorry. Trans Elsa OP 😔 alexa play dead inside by patricia taxxon literally the end of an era, poggles is iconic antingaround history. also i love how she's still literally the only one you will ever use the name of i- anyway, at least the suffering is over right! and i do mean it...
  3. perfectgold

I mean there's nothing wrong with it I guess? Unless you want to complain about recent gens handholding blah blah etc, just that the female character is almost always the designated "oops i'll fix up your pokemon teehee" person if they're present for the scene, the only exception I can think of...
  4. perfectgold

"Um… You know… I've never watched fireworks alone with a boy before./I really hope we get to be great friends, <player>…" "We haven't even seen them yet, but I know I'll never forget these fireworks! 'Cause I watched them with you, <player>." "You know... I was really impressed seeing how you...
  5. perfectgold

wa sigh, female rivals written before gen 8 can't be compelling, all they know is heal your team, have they pokemon stolen, think friendship speeches are a personality, give up before badge 6, and have weird unisex male gaze-y romantic tension anyway 💖 nicole my 🕊
  6. perfectgold

what's her @ doe 🥺 Oh you can't remember where you came from (In a spiral of ants) You can't remember where you're going (In a spiral of ants) anyway we stan durant 💖
  7. perfectgold

sigh... no love for pinnyparker Don't call me out like this! I'm working on it smfh okay i love that not going to lie. musharna is a psychic tapir fetus and we lowkey kind of stan would never be the same without it my dear 💖
  8. perfectgold

hehe that's me again anyway, yeah, rly rly sucks 👁_👁 but like i said before down for whatever you want to do :) don't feel too bad abt it, okay?
  9. perfectgold

sigh not true we love you 💖 nicole rights! anyway persephone added 213 dollars for your fucking hubris
  10. perfectgold

hehe that's me 💖
  11. perfectgold

Written Story Sinnoh Teen Hack Mon cumulonimbus | a Renegade Platinum nuzlocke

Love this, didn't realise this is where you were goin with all the firstborn stuff... Has to be a better premise for cults than insurgence skskjd.