• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. N

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

Because I am a regular player, I actually read every piece of dialogue/monologue so the game was a bit longer for me. Oh, btw here's a nice song (Especially for io_).
  2. N

Thirty hours? You underestimate how fucking long Insurgence is.
  3. N

It also doubles all reductions as well. BTW it's a reward for reaching a currently end-of-story...

It also doubles all reductions as well. BTW it's a reward for reaching a currently end-of-story area.
  4. N

The Empoleon-specific item DOUBLES all stat changes when it's held by an Empoleon. So for...

The Empoleon-specific item DOUBLES all stat changes when it's held by an Empoleon. So for example, Swords Dance becomes a +4 attack boost rather than a +2 boost.
  5. N

In the previous versions this battle was JUST Shadow Mewtwo. So you could reasonably heal-spam...

In the previous versions this battle was JUST Shadow Mewtwo. So you could reasonably heal-spam until it died of Hyper Mode. But the game was made to be more difficult because of ……….reasons.
  6. N

Does it count as a Spoiler If i tell what it does?

Does it count as a Spoiler If i tell what it does?
  7. N

Shame. Considering there is an Empoleon-specific item later on in the game.

Shame. Considering there is an Empoleon-specific item later on in the game.
  8. N

At least your suffering is over. Honestly, If you had won then you would had to do the Post-Game and be confronted with 2 more Taen battles. Mega Cryogonal is fair and balanced. Also Torren Elite 4 OP plz nerf. Please post the screenshots of the E4 teams for people too lazy to check the...
  9. N

What's wrong with that? Surely, If you were in their position you would do it too.
  10. N

What the hell does that even mean? Me is confused.
  11. N

How do you have flashbacks to two things at once? Also info about Rejuv below.
  12. N

The good thing about wiping to Yuki is that you don't have to deal with the Champion Reukra which is one of the dumbest battles in the game because the game goes "Hey, we just threw an unexpected Champion against the player, let's also just throw in Shadow Mewtwo simply to fuck over the...
  13. N

That is until you miss and get bonked by Flamethrower/Fire Blast/HP Fire.
  14. N

What's wrong with Mega Ruin Metagross? Jaern, please shut up, you fucking suck. Nora keeps being about as useful as she always has been. Also, final boss being an Inverse battle is a dick move by the devs.
  15. N

When I played this part of the time the Giratina was the least of my problems in this battle...

When I played this part of the time the Giratina was the least of my problems in this battle. But that was way back in v10. So I'm assuming the game was changed to be even more difficult because…...…. reasons
  16. N

What, you didn't figure out that fangame AIs cheat before? If you heal a status condition, they will put that same status condition again that turn and on the turns you don't heal they will do something else.
  17. N

4 dead Rotoms, wow. Also Mega Hydra is fair and balanced game design. BTW that "Guy on the left" during Timeless flashback scene is well, an incompotent buffoon to say the least.
  18. N

I say keep posting until the end. I want to see how the run comes crashing down. Also Insurgence E4 + Champ = fair and balanced game design lol.
  19. N

Final gym coming up, just waiting for the BS Mega. Also the amount of Metagross (Anastasia, Taen, Damian AND Persephone all have it) and Greninja (Persephone,Calreath, Adam AND the final boss all have a Greninja) in this game is annoying. BTW Damian battle here is peak Tauros-shit. Hey...
  20. N

Joy, final boss coming up, that TOTALLY won't be stupid.