• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Nebbles

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

If you took your veins and arterties and kand laid them out end to end,you'd probably be dead. Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed...
  2. Nebbles

Roll to Dodge Election RTD

EAT THE RICH
  3. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because dang you didn't need to call me out like that
  4. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because you guys are too nice to a loser like me who still hasn't posted anything but fanfic here
  5. Nebbles

Roll to Dodge Election RTD

after making healthcare free and affordable for everyone, i decree every doctor's visit comes with a chance to throw tomatoes at the greedy companies that tried to make profits off the well-being of the public.
  6. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because you can't make me do it (even if i probably will)!
  7. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because you hurt my feelings you jerk :(
  8. Nebbles

i wrote a short drabble about link and saria's friendship because i got ocarina of time feelings...

i wrote a short drabble about link and saria's friendship because i got ocarina of time feelings in the year of our lord 2020 https://archiveofourown.org/works/25172347
  9. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because rng spits in my face and i'd lose anyway :(
  10. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because what in the sam hell is RTD anyway, i don't know and thus am banning for the fact i'm not smart
  11. Nebbles

You're Banned!

banned because i'm too lazy to find out what joining RTD entails!
  12. Nebbles

Comic Hoenn Teen Tim's Very Ordinary Emerald Nuzlocke Run (Updated Sundays/Thursdays)

with every cliffhanger you offer i am staring at my laptop, frowning, how dare you :(
  13. Nebbles

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

you're very kind and i honestly would love to get to you know better! i'm sure we'd be great friends!
  14. Nebbles

Screenshot Kanto Teen Commentary Falkner is a terrible gym leader (but a decent trainer) - a Leaf Green Gymlocke

oooh man, if you can keep gyarados and dragonite until the very end, you shouldn't really have much to worry about.
  15. Nebbles

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

!!! an evolution!! O: also big mood to just loving lenora, she's one of my favorite gym leaders/characters of unova.
  16. Nebbles

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

that's definitely a fair point, but i love all three johto starters and poor chikorita just gets bullied every time :(
  17. Nebbles

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

chikorita isn't a bad pokemon, it's just unfortunately got the worst line up of gyms to deal with as a grass type.
  18. Nebbles

Screenshot Kanto Teen Commentary Falkner is a terrible gym leader (but a decent trainer) - a Leaf Green Gymlocke

"a new catch!" you cry with glee every route to only get yet another spearow or pidgey to stuff into the pc box
  19. Nebbles

don't call me out like this :(

don't call me out like this :(
  20. Nebbles

Play by Post AMA

oooh, ooh! i wanna play! AMA!