• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Squiggy Azalea

Happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday!!!
  2. Squiggy Azalea

Comic Unova Teen After The Ashes: A White 2 Nuzlocke

oh nooooo that plasma grunt's bringing back some bad memories for tori ;-; also i just wanna point out that i love todd so much he's adorable as fuck and i want to hug him so much
  3. Squiggy Azalea

Written Story Alola General Don't Fear The Reaper

omg I absolutely adore this run so much first of all it's VERY FUNNY and I love that, your comedy is great and death is an excellent protagonist and absolutely hilarious with their personality, and overall i'm just a huge fan of your characters, they're all very interesting!!! honestly i cannot...
  4. Squiggy Azalea

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

caught up with this comic finally! I really like the way you're handling the story, with the main character being a member of team skull and stuff, it's going to be fun seeing kai face guzma or other skull members 👀
  5. Squiggy Azalea

Comic Unova Teen After The Ashes: A White 2 Nuzlocke

okay after reading thru this run can I just say that I ABSOLUTELY adore the artsyle like oh my GOD it's so pretty I like your realistic takes on the pokemon, especially mons like azurill and oshawott, absolutely love them also i'm a huge fan of how you set up the story, cannot wait to see how it...
  6. Squiggy Azalea

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

rip the run it was good while it lasted 😔 it was full of jank, yes, but it was still interesting to see! and... the plot. it's a thing! a very edgy thing but still a thing regardless!
  7. Squiggy Azalea

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

I really like how this run takes Sonia's point of view! It's often interesting to see how writers can flesh out certain characters by sharing their PoV, and this is no different! I also like ur characterizations of the swsh characters, esp. ur interactions with leon and sonia omg really looking...
  8. Squiggy Azalea

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

hey so I made a banner for my run, here it is and here's the thread link hope this works :D
  9. Squiggy Azalea

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

So! About a year ago, I did a run of Fire Red on the forums using only the worst Pokemon in that game. It was successful, and I managed to show the world that yes, it is possible to beat Fire Red just by using the weakest Pokémon in the game (what a shocker, a pokemon game that can be beaten...
  10. Squiggy Azalea

primal giratina with 820 bst is very cool and balanced im very glad it exists also i cant help but feel that nyx's team looks kinda underwhelming after all of the bullshit that you've endured??? maybe thats just me idk also the victory road trainers really do like to shit on you huh
  11. Squiggy Azalea

jesus fucking christ what even IS this game insurgence hard mode... is bonkers, to say the least. all of those sets, all of those uber mons are insane omg also the plot's kinda edgy and wack too lmao omg
  12. Squiggy Azalea

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

i love this so much!! a colosseum nuzlocke is just so damn unique and i like the setting so far 👀 good luck with it and i cant wait to see what'll happen in the future!!
  13. Squiggy Azalea

Screenshot Let's Play combustion symbol 2: foil of constriction

fir is firmly grasping those two rescue and warp staves like a champ :V im so happy to see a run where bors is actually really good, im love my son he is the best also hopefully gwendy can actually get Some stuff done, you can never go wrong with having a wyvern in your team EDIT: omg never...
  14. Squiggy Azalea

Screenshot Let's Play Teen Deathshop presents: Toasted Sigil: Chainswords

the fact that zealot is a level 1 mercenary with those bases is honestly fucking overkill lmao still tho the amount of jank that you can get from these deathshop runs is incredible and i love it so much also 30 luck lance is my favorite unit so far and i want him to be one of the run's mvps
  15. Squiggy Azalea

Nuzlocke Video Games  Pokémon Spotlight

Hi! Welcome! It's time for a brand, spanking new Pokémon Spotlight! It's been a while since the last one, but hopefully you guys don't mind too much, I've worked really hard for this one, so I hope you all enjoy it, because today we're going to talk about the Megapede Pokémon, Scolipede! And...
  16. Squiggy Azalea

Nuzlocke Video Games  Pokémon Spotlight

Heyo, hope you guys are ready for a new Spotlight! This one's going to be dedicated to a pretty neat Pokémon, one that got very popular thanks to a certain game in a certain dungeon crawling spinoff series that may or may not have been about exploring time, darkness and sky... ...Which is why...
  17. Squiggy Azalea

[MEDIA] help me im unable to not listen to this tune

help me im unable to not listen to this tune
  18. Squiggy Azalea

a universe where i ended up being a mod :P

a universe where i ended up being a mod :P