• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Jawn215

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

2. Jawn215

Video Hoenn General Teen Mon Jawn's Emerald Nuzlocke

Conchord did not throw away her shot! There's a reason nobody's ever seen Brawly and 2 Marshtomps in the same room at the same time!
  3. Jawn215

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  4. Jawn215

EPISODE 5 is here! I meet Steven and fight Brawly! It's the shortest video of the series so far, but if you wanna watch a bird attack a bunch of things that thrust arms, you won't find a finer 10 minutes on the internet.
  5. Jawn215

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Oh man is there any worse feeling in the world than
  6. Jawn215

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Cute, Earnest Gengar is Best Gengar
  7. Jawn215

I Googled & it's true & it's CONFOUNDING
  8. Jawn215

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Oh sweet, caught up on the comic just in time before the next update, stoked to see it! That Act 8 cover is hype
  9. Jawn215

TEAM PLACEMENT QUIZ

10. Jawn215

Thanks Zero! I'm also not a huge Makuhita person, so I'm excited to finally have one in a Nuzlocke! My brain has slowly been turning Lorimer into Hayden Christensen, so fortunately/unfortunately expect a lot of THAT
  11. Jawn215

That's a good point, definitely something I should've been doing / will do now!
  12. Jawn215

In perhaps the shortest amount of turnaround time this Nuzlocke will ever see, Episode 4 is now live!
  13. Jawn215

she really may have accidentally become the true protagonist and honestly as her father I couldn't be prouder! she really showed her naysayers (me)!
  14. Jawn215

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

aw man it's like an alternate reality Shaggy & Scooby & I'm here for it
  15. Jawn215

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

Here be banner!
  16. Jawn215

that's very kind Tailsimp, thank you! glad you enjoyed it, even the
  17. Jawn215

IT WAS NOT MY PROUDEST MOMENT NO (thank u for the good luck wish)
  18. Jawn215

Episode 3! My first death & gym badge on the board!
  19. Jawn215

Episode 2 is up! With new friends and bad dads!
  20. Jawn215

Thanks Riboo! I will not let Duckboat ruin my good time!