• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. redninjapuffle

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

Unpopular opinions time! 1) I liked Incineroar BEFORE he was added to Smash, I love cats and I grew up watching WWE so I loved it 2) Hatterene is my favorite gen 8 mon because it is the vibe check monster, nasty vibe? Hatterene kills you 3) Gen 8's world is more lively then the other gens, this...
  2. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Sinnoh Mature Commentary Sinnoh After Dark: A Neophyte's Blind Platinum Nuzlocke (Fight All Night Remix!)

Hey uh...how far are you in the game compared with how far you are with the screenshots/story? I have some advice I wanna give if you make it to the league
  3. redninjapuffle

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

I am willing to kill Lucas' father, fuck him
  4. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Let's Play General [BACK] Another World - A Touhou Puppet Dance Performance Shard of Dreams Nuzlocke

The first interlude, where Kaede, Sakura, and a new party member train, while Kawakami, Haru, and Kokichi talk about things And thats it for this first interlude, you can expect these when I am taking a break from the game, or whenever I need to train up a new puppet Anyways thats it for now...
  5. redninjapuffle

TEAM PLACEMENT QUIZ

About time I do this You go to crack open a nuzlocke game on your completely legal and physical Nintendo DS. What game are you playing? Red, Blue, or Yellow! Gold, Silver, or crystal. Ruby, Sapphire, or emerald! Fire Red or Leaf Green Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum! Heart Gold or Soul Silver...
  6. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

New run to look forward too, first time I have seen a nonviable pokemon run on the forums. Gl and if you get a shelmet, name it slurp, give it an eviolite, and then praise it
  7. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Let's Play General [BACK] Another World - A Touhou Puppet Dance Performance Shard of Dreams Nuzlocke

Da dadadada dadada-I'm not doing this~ The run is BACK nuzlockers, I was able to get the game re-downloaded, but dang setting up this game is a pain. Anyways, lets move onto the update where I pull a Manic and incorporate the lost data into the story. Thats all folks, next update isn't a...
  8. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova I wanna be the very best: a globe-trotting Nuzlocke gauntlet

Fuck Unova victory road, we hope it burns at the bottom of hell. PRAISE LORD SLURP, WHO CAN DESTROY LORD HELIX WITH ONE ATTACK
  9. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

@anitintheground Yeah thanks, I had three teams that each accomplished one major battle, one for E4 and champion, one for the Timeless, and one for beating Reukra, the final boss The E4 team was TMNT the D. Blastoise, Lucky the Haxorus, Legend the Aegislash, Ancestor the Mew, Von the Vaporeon...
  10. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Unova Teen The 'Not Really Easier Than Der Erif' White Run

Get a roggenrola and its gg for Lenora, but you have tepig already so, Lenora is double dead
  11. redninjapuffle

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

well thats a rip bois, even on normal insurgence is still a pain in the ass. I was lucky to not lose anyone to the E4 during the run
  12. redninjapuffle

Anthem - an Alpha Sapphire run

I love how the game is like giving you as many mega options as possible to make up for not having one near the end in Underterred
  13. redninjapuffle

Okay so uh I need discord which is acting up at the moment Because someone on there has the setup download I used to download both the base game and the expansion with the English translation If anyone else has those files I would really appreciate it if you sent me those
  14. redninjapuffle

I may only need to delete chapters 2 and onwards because the beginning is always the same.
  15. redninjapuffle

I have some unfortunate news I have lost my files for this game, so this run is over However, I plan to revitilize the run soon enough so don't worry
  16. redninjapuffle

I have a new plan for how the updates will work Schedule: play game 'till certain plot point, update accordingly, update = 1 day I might play for a day then do updates for the next few days until Caught up
  17. redninjapuffle

Nuzlocke Advice General Video Games NuzUni - Introductions to the Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge

I think there should be a powerpoint on adding additional rulesets to your nuzlocke, (Dupes clause, set mode, etc)
  18. redninjapuffle

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

Aggron, finish this with Iron head!
  19. redninjapuffle

@Cirr Thanks, the first P.L.F encounter is pretty easy if you have a steel or poison type which are both available on route 1. Sadly, we are coming up on a part where I lost my first member in the test run, Kawakami the Lily, died to those damned crits.