• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

Thats an issue with your adblocker! We'll be changing it but currently the images are in a directory called adb*nners which obviously triggers adblockers.. didn't realise that was happening until after the newsletter went out though, so we're waiting a few days before changing the directory name...
  2. Harrie

โ˜… Mod Suggestion Featurer Suggestion Minor Suggestions Thread

Sorry this took so long to get, i didn't seem to get the notification for this post! It has now been fixed, was just a syntax error.
  3. Harrie

Comic Unova Teen Hack Mon POPLOCKE - A Volt White 2 Run

Meowdy gamers! I just spent the last couple days coding the layout for comicfury and im now DONE so you can read the comic over there now if you like!! And thank you for all the lovely comments guys ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• http://poplocke.webcomic.ws/
  4. Harrie

Hey guys!! Did you know poplocke is two years old today? I didn't. I found out yesterday... Anyway I have some pages for you! Update - Pages #01 - #12 Here's where I'd normally put my other site links but I'm not using smackjeeves anymore and I haven't uploaded the backlog onto comicfury...
  5. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

Unfortunately, I don't think so - the media gallery doesn't support direct image links so we rely on different platforms o-embed APIs. Deviantart has the cleanest embeds, but they're not the best quality - and since deviantart has begun expiring direct image links after a while, I don't expect...
  6. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

whoops, actually never mind! it was missing a " here ๐Ÿ™Š it's now fixed! Thanks for catching that Bug, and for pointing it out guys! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  7. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

Just the RNG! The banner is in the list
  8. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

That should be fixed now, thank you for letting us know!!
  9. Harrie

GWAAAHHHH THANK U ALL SO MUCHโ€ฆ I ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ YOU ARE ALL TOO KIND!!!! I also realise it's been such a long time since I updated you all here! ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š it's been taking much longer than I was hoping to finish the other comic I'm working on, and I also moved house..! But I'm making good progress, I'm...
  10. Harrie

Video Galar General Commentary Extreme Gay Sword - A Blind DonateLocke Stream

Man I've been busy lately!! finally back to stream part two babeyyy I'll be starting at around :30 TheLesbian TheLesbian as always, you can add more rules to the run by leaving a lil donation at https://streamlabs.com/thelesbian/tip. and you'll be able to watch the VOD here!
  11. Harrie

FAQ โ˜… Want your old threads imported? Post here!

@SolarShadows reassigned and moved for you! @Ryua So your thread is over here currently, https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/halfblood-mature-october-23-update.2913/ But it looks like DoktorGilda's account got deleted & the scrape has gotten confused, so I've asked our scrape...
  12. Harrie

Video Galar General Commentary Extreme Gay Sword - A Blind DonateLocke Stream

TheLesbian TheLesbian Meowdy guys yall know what day it is!!! it's time for Pokรฉmon Sword babey!!! lesbian rights!!!!!! anyway as per my white run, you can add more rules to the run by leaving a lil donation at https://streamlabs.com/thelesbian/tip. Iโ€™ve got limited space on screen on my...
  13. Harrie

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka fault line // x version gijinka wonderlocke

oh this opening sequence SLAPS!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS
  14. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

Probably not the best solution, the advantage of using a word processor is the ability to do the formatting in there. @llyarden Since you're using google docs, I'd recommend getting the bbcode export gdocs addon. It's not an exact match to our bbcode, but it's pretty close! For the size...
  15. Harrie

@Lucario No.1 Fan the chaldisc threads have not yet been imported as we're currently trying to stabilise the server before we resume the import process, so I'd suggest making a new one!
  16. Harrie

Forum Skin Bug Reports & Progress Updates

Oh nope, apparently whoever wrote that announcement made the text very big! I guess they didn't want you to miss it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll make it smaller for you, and ask they don't do this again for the sake of mobile users!
  17. Harrie

@Mehkas Forgot to reauthor your posts first so you won't have gotten the notification, but your run has been moved!
  18. Harrie

โ˜… Bug Report General

I don't believe we can fix that one unfortunately! It's behaving like that because we changed the size bbcode syntax to work with different units (11pt, 50%, 1.5em, 12px are all valid sizes!) but while it posts just fine, the editor won't always parse it, unfortunately. It's a small price to pay...
  19. Harrie

FAQ โ˜… New User Guide and FAQ

@LuluRina I can do that for you!
  20. Harrie

Oh my goodness, this was such a delight to wake up to! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments!! I can't respond to them all individually but I really appreciate it so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• Also I forgot to update yall here ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I'll be back with more updates soon-ish! I think at this rate, probably...