• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. REDalchemist

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

Never realized how TOP TIER of a nickname "Eyes Emoji" could be for a Patrat/Watchog 👀
  2. REDalchemist

Nuzlocke Survivor: Hoenn - Official Thread

Have any of you guys ever heard of the movie Cody Banks featuring Hillary Duff?
  3. REDalchemist

Screenshot Johto Written Log Mixed Media Teen Commentary Hack Mon [FINISHED] A Whole New World - Pokemon Rebooted SSWL Nuzlocke

What a Finale! and you did so well on holding on to most of the team for the Lance battle.
  4. REDalchemist

Screenshot Galar Teen Jolly Good Time - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Glad you had to your grass types to back you up against that killer Dredknaw. That mon's atk is no joke!
  5. REDalchemist

Screenshot Galar Hack Pokemon GUN 💥🔫 (Sword/Shield Randomizer Nuzlocke)

It's with a heavy heart (and light gameplay) that I must tell you that the Rom Hacker of the hack I've decided to play has decided to postpone properly updating the hack (Which was originally intended to update after the first wave of SWSH DLC was released) to AFTER the 2nd wave is released...
  6. REDalchemist

Fan Thread What's your Favorite rom hacks?

Dittoing any mentions of Pokemon Gaia. Every time I play it I just get astounded by the tremendous work put into it. Confident to call it the best Gen 3 based rom hack IMO. It's superb.
  7. REDalchemist

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

I'm a simple man. I see coochiegang, I click.
  8. REDalchemist

Screenshot Johto Written Log Mixed Media Teen Commentary Hack Mon [FINISHED] A Whole New World - Pokemon Rebooted SSWL Nuzlocke

I'd like to challenge that accusation! That flygon sprite is KEWL The true Dragon Master Challenge is entering and withstanding the shame of being an HGSS overworld glitch
  9. REDalchemist

HEYO! Just letting you guys know that this run still isn't dead yet. Hopefully the DLC will drop soon and the rom-hack will be updated along side with it. (Don't worry I saved before I went into the camp so I didn't gain any unnecessary EXP)
  10. REDalchemist

YO ANGELO~~ Take the Gyara to resist and wreck house. Beware T-punch tho
  11. REDalchemist

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

Not sure if this is an okay dimension. Link to thread
  12. REDalchemist

Written Story Screenshot Fan Game Mature RE:Insurgence - <Steven's Blind Randomized Insurgence Nuzlocke - Dark Story/Hard Mode>

The beginning of Insurgence is always one of the most eerie of cold opens...
  13. REDalchemist

Screenshot Fan Game 🌏Plus Gaia!🌏 - [Pokemon Gaia Randomizer Nuzlocke]

@Trollkitten @hobohunter Wow you guys. I make one mistake and you gotta call me out like that 😭 (Thanks for the replies tho. Maybe I should be wrong more often...)
  14. REDalchemist

Time to skip over yonder to the Dimmsdale Dimmadome Dome! I've come to scout the competition. (and acquire free food and roof over head) Or in this case, have the competition scout me. Here's my totally not fake ID. Don't cut yourself with the EDGE. He's braking EULA and sharing...