• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Picket Furret

Comic Johto Teen Mon Blooming Glory: A Crystal Nuzlocke

Karen's excuse is that they couldn't find the Manager?
  2. Picket Furret

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Cheren is the designated fall guy, noted
  3. Picket Furret

Comic Unova General pouch creatures dark difficult version

"We gotta make sure she doesn't kill anyone this time"
  4. Picket Furret

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

It's clear that Tapu's got a hit list and doesn't want to raise suspicion by doing it themselves
  5. Picket Furret

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

Wow, that sucks hope you can get a new one soon
  6. Picket Furret

Comic Unova Mature Hack Mon A Single Spark: A Modded Volt White Ashlocke

Give up the world, give up your life, cause you cannot fight the Exposition. Also, here's a bonus wallpaper I forgot to plug here
  7. Picket Furret

Music  What are you listening to?

8. Picket Furret

Fun Chat Group Moments

Another Gem from one of my Group Chats
  9. Picket Furret

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Why do I get the feeling this dude's just projecting his failures on his son so that he feels better about having to make minimum wage turning tricks on the Battle Subway?
  10. Picket Furret

Fun Fact: Writing this song was what motivated Sabbaton to have their songs center around famous historical battles
  11. Picket Furret

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

I'll go ahead and throw mine out there since I'm actually working on it again Thread in question
  12. Picket Furret

This series is twelve years old now I feel so fucking old
  13. Picket Furret

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Sheesh, Lotus really needs to lay off the snacks, she's gonna be extremely overweight once she evolves
  14. Picket Furret

Collaborative Apps Open Beach Episode Collab

I'll join, though it might be a bit tight
  15. Picket Furret

Comic Unova General pouch creatures dark difficult version

Come on, don't let her time in the fight club go to waste!
  16. Picket Furret

Comic Kanto Mature Mon It's a Hard Life - FINISHED

TBH, I think it's the only ending we could hope for the lot Lots of threads sure, but it's not their problem anymore (and let's face it, it likely would have made things worse for them)
  17. Picket Furret

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

Just wait until Nutmeg learns about Pikachu's adoptive parents
  18. Picket Furret

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Well to be fair, Nebby IS an alien, so being unable to talk to them isn't out of the ordinary
  19. Picket Furret

I just randomly thought of this song out of the blue, no idea what prompted it TBH