• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Tsugumi Hazawa

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Still a good long running series that is really getting good attention despite the comic hasn't been finished yet and you have kinda finished the game. It's kinda like when i'm already recently trying to write the next update of my nuzlocke despite two months already of no updates. So yeah...
  2. Tsugumi Hazawa

Guess who's not totally dead :D

Guess who's not totally dead :D
  3. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Story Unova Mixed Media Hack Gijinka Pokemon Blaze Black 2 D&D Nuzlocke - Girls Table Gaming Party

Darn it! I forgot that the whole time Abigail did respond before I even post something really here! Also it has been two months, so DOUBLE UPDATE TIME. Actually i'll just update one episode now, and then try to write for the next one ASAP Keep in mind i'm trying to focus on doing this quick so...
  4. Tsugumi Hazawa

Thanks but i would like to find an application to make characters

Thanks but i would like to find an application to make characters
  5. Tsugumi Hazawa

Honestly i would but i don't think i can convince an artist to do drawing work for me.

Honestly i would but i don't think i can convince an artist to do drawing work for me.
  6. Tsugumi Hazawa

Hi guys, haven't yet posted for my currently running nuzlocke, but i think my nuzlocke would be...

Hi guys, haven't yet posted for my currently running nuzlocke, but i think my nuzlocke would be better if i can create images for the characters in it. I'll be doing for the "in-game" characters (not "real-world") ones, so... since i'm bad at drawing either in real life or digital... can...
  7. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Story Johto Mixed Media Mature Gijinka Forgotten Umbrage - HeartGold Randomized Gijinka Nuzlocke

Oh, it's a new one, I think I should commend this too. But honestly, Umber's design was very suspicious, as if the "agender" marking for gender wasn't that obvious enough. I feel like... Yeah, yeah. I know. This is what happens when you mess up enough with the randomizer. One of the best clues...
  8. Tsugumi Hazawa

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

Oh god, the title shout-out. Now, where was I...? …Sudowoodo, use... Sand Tomb!
  9. Tsugumi Hazawa

Guess who got a new computer? (Hint: I'm trying to get back my save file for my Blaze Black 2...

Guess who got a new computer? (Hint: I'm trying to get back my save file for my Blaze Black 2 nuzlocke run)
  10. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Story Unova Mixed Media Hack Gijinka Pokemon Blaze Black 2 D&D Nuzlocke - Girls Table Gaming Party

Okay, let's write another update heeereee - Continuation of the previous episode! Actually... I need to tell you something - I dumped the old computer that was broken and got a new one - but that means most of my files in my old computer got deleted. I can probably still try to fix and restore...
  11. Tsugumi Hazawa

Hoenn Written Log Mixed Media General Teen Mon Mineralocke Omega, D&D Edition

To think that you can actually take on type restrictions in addition to the D&Dlocke rules would be really interesting here... Wow, nice one. Also, kinda feels bad that your original Fire Red Advanced run got shut down but you'd still not give up and switch instead to playing on Omega Ruby...
  12. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Story Written Log Johto Mixed Media Teen Hack Gijinka Poke Band Party - Pokemon Sacred Gold Idolocke: Shining Conquest of Music - Storylocke

I know it's hard to keep progressing and would be fun if i keep continuing this, but... you know, this nuzlocke variant has been already quite dead for quite a long while. I've searched it several times and there's no one else planning to do it publicly... so well, sometimes we have to move on...
  13. Tsugumi Hazawa

I haven't been even going down to the first floor of my house which is where customers go to...

I haven't been even going down to the first floor of my house which is where customers go to shop, because of that virus outbreak! Looks like my personal funds can be possibly cut short now. On the other hand, i've finally done it - something on my nuzlocke!
  14. Tsugumi Hazawa

Hello! Well it's been a such darn long time since i haven't updated this. Especially around when i'm starting to get busy with a lot of other things to do, and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. I also want to just focus on only working this rather than two different works... it can be really...
  15. Tsugumi Hazawa

Screenshot Sinnoh Mature Commentary Sinnoh After Dark: A Neophyte's Blind Platinum Nuzlocke (Fight All Night Remix!)

Continuing with the topic of several reply posts here being all but discussing about Gible - the base, unevolved form of Generation 4's strongest ever non-legendary Pokemon! Being a psuedo-legendary pokemon, Gible, like the others, is generally very difficult to obtain, in fact there are plenty...
  16. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Story Kanto Mixed Media Other Adventure Mon Magical Pokemon Quest: The Pre-Prologue ~ A Magical Girl Yellow Nuzlocke

Hi Abigail! So you're finally starting to write your nuzlocke story with the magical girl theme? Ah, niceee! Well, i'm here to cheer you up because you're really trying your best even if working on the story can be hard sometimes! I wish you're still safe and here to cheer me back up, since i...
  17. Tsugumi Hazawa

Huehehe... sorry, haven't been trying to think of this for a long time, but the Coronavirus...

Huehehe... sorry, haven't been trying to think of this for a long time, but the Coronavirus disease might've give me a good idea for my nuzlocke. The question is, should i do it or not?
  18. Tsugumi Hazawa

Serious Coronavirus Public Discussion

Man oh man... i haven't made much activity in the last month for Nuzlocke Forums, and now there's this Coronavirus thing running down everywhere, even in near the place i live in. It also affected my family. My parents are actively trying to keep the family safe from the virus, and both of my...
  19. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Teen Poke Band Party - The Groupchat Edition (A supplementary fiction to Sacred Gold Idolocke)

Sorry guys but i think i'll need to abandon this... you can find out why here. I just couldn't been trying to spare time to keep updating for more than two months... I hope you're quite entertained with this. I'll keep my D&Dlocke running soon though. Thank you for those who somehow enjoyed this.
  20. Tsugumi Hazawa

Written Story Written Log Johto Mixed Media Teen Hack Gijinka Poke Band Party - Pokemon Sacred Gold Idolocke: Shining Conquest of Music - Storylocke

Hi guys, bad news, i don't think i can continue this since i lost almost all interest to keep actually playing the Nuzlocke or writing this story further. Especially when a particularly epidemic disease is everywhere in the world right now... I'm just really very sorry. I'll discontinue this...