• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

Ha, okay, if I'm being honest? The Hunger Games trilogy (Catching Fire specifically, imo it was the best of the three). I know that's sort of a lame answer, but I read it in high school and it was really formative to solidifying my own personal writing style. I'd always written in 1st person...
  2. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

Back for round two! AMA!
  3. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

What is something you're really looking forward to?
  4. Aurea

Oh wow, huge congrats to you and your wife! Always brings me joy to know we can look forward to...

Oh wow, huge congrats to you and your wife! Always brings me joy to know we can look forward to future generations raised by Pokemon nerds. ^^
  5. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

What’s an excerpt of your writing you’re especially proud of, and what do you love about it?
  6. Aurea

Written Story Galar Teen Other Adventure Family; or, Proposals and Forever

OTP OTP OTP It's so good to see Kenneth and Naomi back on the forums proper. 😭 💘 I've really missed Agency, so I'm really excited you decided to post the sequel! Kenneth you gigantic dork. xD It's very fitting to have one of Naomi's trademark shit-eating grins to kick this off, and the...
  7. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

If you could have one nontraditional superpower, what would it be?
  8. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

Tell us something about one of your runs that you're really proud of! ^^
  9. Aurea

Written Story Sinnoh Mature Behold, a Pale Horse!

Okay I'm going to be honest, when reading the gym battle, I... sorta forgot why our dear Mr. Dorian is out and about in the first place? So seeing him prepping to well, y'know, take out his target? Felt so surreal. I love how he's just straight-up "business as usual" about it, despite the...
  10. Aurea

Written Story Galar Teen Brick by Boring Brick

Binging this for the second time, knowing where things end up, was every bit as sweet as the first go-around. 🥰 I had to laugh in solidarity with Lav -- mounting a horse bareback is hard. I've fallen on my ass more time than I can count. It was such a cute detail though, when she just laughed...
  11. Aurea

Written Story Alola Teen Pokemon Sun Storylocke

I can't even begin to tell you how ecstatic I am that you decided to roll with a chapter from Moon's POV, because it was an absolutely treat to read. I feel like you've always had a good grasp on your characters, they've always come to life on the page, but now? In this reboot that's being...
  12. Aurea

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

I am absolutely blown away by the response to this, thank you all so much. ;; Please don't get used to double updates in one week -- I'm only posting part ii so soon because a.) it's got a little more substance than part i, and b.) I'm excited to properly introduce a few other characters! I do...
  13. Aurea

Written Story Alola Mature Daybreak

YOOOO WHAT?! You're back I can't believe it! (i hope you've been doing well, you've been missed!) I loved the hell out of illuminate, and I'm elated to see you back and taking another crack at it. It's been so long since I read the first chapter, but the characters felt as familiar as if...
  14. Aurea

Written Story Alola Teen Mon On The Run

I'm honestly really enjoying the pacing of this -- you're covering round quickly, while expanding on your worldbuilding for Alola. It's so fun to see places like Paniola through Milo's eyes, getting the unique perspective of a Pokemon that's started to transition into more urban life. Milo, bby...
  15. Aurea

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

The eve of summer brings change, warmth, and new beginnings. Years have passed since Sonia's own failed attempt at the League, but time alone does not heal wounds.
  16. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

What is your favorite generation of Pokemon, and what do you love most about it?
  17. Aurea

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

You're one of the most intelligent, creative, dedicated, compassionate and generous people I know. I am so thankful to've been able to call you a close friend for over a decade. ❤ Please come visit soon, my dog misses you.
  18. Aurea

Play by Post AMA

Probably because I'm awful and work has completely taken over my life! 🙈 But I miss you, too! As for favorite dessert... I'm a basic bitch so, honestly, I'd take my mom's homemade fudge brownies over just about anything. Bonus points if there's homemade vanilla ice cream to eat with it! 😋 😅 I...