• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. M

Yes, I'm so bored of talking about Nuzlockes all the time, I had to talk about a different video...

Yes, I'm so bored of talking about Nuzlockes all the time, I had to talk about a different video game!
  2. M

Video Games EVE Online - A Very Hard Online Video Game to Understand!

Hello everybody and welcome to another one of my rants about video game! This time it is about this one game called EVE Online! It is a Space Do-Pretty-Much-Anything-You-Want-To-Do Online Video Game! So, what is it? EVE Online is a Space Video Game described by Wikipedia! For the rest of us...
  3. M

Nuzlocke Advice General Video Games NuzUni - Introductions to the Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge

@RedNinjaPuffle, do you want to become an writer? I could use some more PowerPoints. As for your question, YES, I don't know how I could miss those kind of rules!
  4. M

By the way, I will still do Art Fight just not as much.

By the way, I will still do Art Fight just not as much.
  5. M

Introductions and Departures Thread

Hello everybody! Some things come up. I will be active but will not be as active. I will probably take a break from starting my own nuzlocke (after I practice Pokemon Sword: The Normal Way). I will also not be updating NuzUni as much. I will be probably be taking a break for 2 weeks to 3 weeks...
  6. M

Oh, what is wrong with the old location?

Oh, what is wrong with the old location?
  7. M

@TheTRUEgge check your ArtFight PM's. Everybody: If you are on Team [SPOILER], then we are...

@TheTRUEgge check your ArtFight PM's. Everybody: If you are on Team , then we are going to win! Everybody else: You are going to lose by a large margin. Mods and Admins of the forums: I'm sorry, I'm ready for WAR!
  8. M

What are you doing there?

What are you doing there?
  9. M

Do you agree this should be the ending to a video? Video [SPOILER]

Do you agree this should be the ending to a video? Video
  10. M

Also, try to attack me and I will win more points than you!

Also, try to attack me and I will win more points than you!
  11. M

I just signed up!

I just signed up!
  12. M

That feel when you are done with school. I'm done with 10th grade in High School!

That feel when you are done with school. I'm done with 10th grade in High School!
  13. M

Advice General Video Games PMD Next Release?

Hello everybody and here is my rant and math calculations about the next PMD game! So, the recent Pokemon main series game came out in the November of 2019, the recent Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game came out in the March of 2020. The main series always comes out with a new game every one year...
  14. M

When is PMD: Galar Edition going to come out? Or PMD: Oops: All Memes Edition?

When is PMD: Galar Edition going to come out? Or PMD: Oops: All Memes Edition?
  15. M

How did you get into Nuzlocking?

I started doing Nuzlockes back during the December of 2019. I remember it like a Christmas Carol. I discovered the challenge by watching Jaiden Animation's video about her doing the Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge for the first time. I had no single idea of the challenge (heck I was never involved...
  16. M

Video Games Other Gamer Motivation Profile

Hello Everybody and Welcome to the Gamer Motivation Profile discussion forum post! So, what is the Gamer Motivation Profile? It is a quiz that will determine your motivation while playing video games! So, how do you take it? Go to: http://quanticfoundry.com/ and then click Lab. Then click...
  17. M

That feeling when you go back to a very old project! How does it feel?

That feeling when you go back to a very old project! How does it feel?
  18. M

Nuzlocke Advice General Video Games NuzUni - Introductions to the Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge

Hello everybody and long time, no see! Welcome back to the NuzUniUpdate! The site has one more new PowerPoint! Please give me suggestions. I am totally running out of Ideas. The only one left is about a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DungeonLocke. Thank you for your time!
  19. M

Introductions and Departures Thread

Nice to meet you @MathTurtle. Let me know if you need any help writing your own Nuzlockes.
  20. M

Thread Title (but sad)

Goodbye @Chess! It was fun knowing you were able to help me as an admin. Have lots of fun in the summer camps. At least, you will still be in the community and on the discord. Also, what if someone did take away your team roles?