• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Cirr

Roll to Dodge Win the RTD in Ten Turns Or Less!

Develop Rotom-War Machines
  2. Cirr

Mafia Gun Mafia

roughly 24h left, tell your friends that you want to shoot at
  3. Cirr

Doctor Who Mafia

Yup that's the idea (also I forgot to come back to the thread too whoop) Anyway for now since we're running out of time I'm going to propose a SweatingCalendar lynch. Vote: SweatingCalendar
  4. Cirr

Use the rotoms to make machines Time to industrialize
  5. Cirr

Doctor Who Mafia

i'm still missing claims from @VGBM, @Hangman and @Shruikan - if yall aren't sure what to do just drop me a pm with your role lol
  6. Cirr

summon a herd of rotom
  7. Cirr

Doctor Who Mafia

my dumb ass forgot to check the thread I'm the doctor Edit: claims to me please since I think everyone else claimed not doctor?
  8. Cirr

Mafia Gun Mafia

game will be in roughly 72h from this point also since more guns good, all vanilla villagers will be SMGs.
  9. Cirr

Doctor Who Mafia

so is this a dr who claim time
  10. Cirr

Mafia Gun Mafia

Associate guns don't work on mafia, like in Unhidden Mafia
  11. Cirr

You're Banned!

banned because.
  12. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

carols op this game was honestly really fun (how did i survive nearly all the way without knowing anything tbh)
  13. Cirr

Mafia Gun Mafia

remember when your mafia game ended in a single phase? not really? hopefully this one does, then. Signups: 1. pluslefan 2. localhoney 3. csidvuL 4. Miscellaneous 5. The TRUEgge 6. Rueblie 7. Alolan Floatzel 8. JaneWolf 9. EeveeFTW 10. SweatingCalendar 11. A shiny pikachu? 12. Princess...
  14. Cirr

Screenshot Fan Game Teen Commentary [FAILED] Insurgence Hard Mode

f shredded by a snowflake this game has been an interesting one and the run has been really amazing :V
  15. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

i feel like i'm supposed to know who's maf by now but somehow i'm just dumb heck
  16. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

at this point I think plusle is nearly guaranteed to win lol but anyway okay, guess I won't shoot after all
  17. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

actually I'm beginning to think I should actually shoot this phase? If I don't get a convincing argument against it I'll probably shoot before the end of this phase
  18. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

wait why is it LYLO - it's currently 4/2/1 and if we don't lynch and you flip back it's 3/2/1 next phase but with guns I guess
  19. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

anyway re:the PRs outing themselves I don't think we need more than one? unless the pr is cc'd - if we really decide to do that
  20. Cirr

Unhidden Mafia

can I just get to shoot someone