• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. mizar

Music  What are you listening to?

2. mizar

god.. you ever turn up your screen brightness because you can't hear the movie

god.. you ever turn up your screen brightness because you can't hear the movie
  3. mizar

4. Cover [old]

Cover [old]

Concept for a cover. Eva was the main character at this point. Done in early 2018 while I was still playing through the game.
  5. Rainbow Tour Anniversary 1

Rainbow Tour Anniversary 1

For 1st Anniversary in April 2020
  6. Miscellaneous art

Miscellaneous art

Extra art and doodles for Rainbow Tour
  7. Pride Month 2020

Pride Month 2020

Clothing uses color schemes from flags. Eva- Lesbian Phoebe- Aro Ace
  8. mizar

^ such a good album
  9. mizar

10. mizar

Play by Post Hot Take

fish smells good! i can understand why it bothers some people tho. anyway i could eat seafood everyday for the rest of my life and not get sick of it thoughts on twitter?
  11. mizar

6th

6th
  12. mizar

Play by Post AMA

Favorite game to nuzlocke?
  13. mizar

Play by Post The 12 Song Album Game

Bad Juju Songs whose titles have some real negative emotions or vibes about 'em 1. Against Me! - Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists 2. Queen - Death on Two Legs 3. Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You 4. Red Vox - Never Gonna Win 5. Rage Against The Machine - Killing In...
  14. mizar

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

asjsdjfhsdf ok i finally took the time to catch up on your comic, first of all thank you for the cameo sorry for taking 2 months to notice oh my god!!!! I love the way you draw environments... page 21 with all the buildings looks that it would have sucked to draw but it came out really nice. 23...
  15. mizar

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

Eight Brass monkeys fromt he ancient scret cropts of egypt yall dont make these things easy to remember jeez that being said im posting a long one so i guess im a hypocrite i went to toronto i went to atlanta i used to drink pepsi but now i like fanta
  16. Rainbow tour Poster

Rainbow tour Poster

By Pcaara on Deviantart
  17. mizar

if you made any new years resolutions have you stuck with them?

if you made any new years resolutions have you stuck with them?
  18. mizar

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Rainbow Tour: Fire Red Nuzlocke

Update!!! Ending the chapter and going on hiatus for a few months. Be back in the Fall! Thanks for reading!
  19. mizar

my ability to focus and care in school is shot, only 2 more weeks so hopefully i cant keep...

my ability to focus and care in school is shot, only 2 more weeks so hopefully i cant keep myself afloat that long