• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Rhema

Written Story Alola Teen Pokemon Sun Storylocke

I know this is a very specific side-comment that doesn't have much to do with the actual plot, but I feel compelled to point out this particular portion of the chapter because of how well-written I think it is! I've always loved Moon's dynamic with her mother (and her mother in general, tbh) is...
  2. Rhema

Written Story Sinnoh Teen Three's a Crown

I would DIE for Bea tbh I think this chapter made me swing towards liking Gwen a bit more. Like I said before about Estelle, the sisters are all still just teenagers, so it makes sense to me that they're gonna be bratty, annoying, and mean at certain points. But I think this chapter really...
  3. Rhema

Written Story Galar Teen Brick by Boring Brick

Can I just say how HARD I relate to this? Saying shit/agreeing with shit you don't even mean just to keep up conversation is like, my signature move. Honestly, kind of looking forward to seeing how Lav and Leon handle the issue of press/publicity. I'm not a fan of characters getting their...
  4. Rhema

Written Story Sinnoh Mature Behold, a Pale Horse!

YES! One down, eleven to go! Way to murder, Dorian! Seriously though haha, was oddly excited to see Roark go down? I've just been so curious as to how you were gonna write the assassination. Very intrigued about what happened at The Underground (such an awesome interpretation, making it a...
  5. Rhema

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

VERY excited for this. You know I'm a ho for romance, especially ANGSTY romance. Ready for the angst. Ready for the rollercoaster of emotions. Lay it on me!
  6. Rhema

Written Story Alola Mature Daybreak

I lol'd at this because it's so something Lillie would say hahaha Seriously though, I'm into this! The idea of the protag being Kukui's step-daughter? Very cool. I'm interested to see that dynamic unfold, as well as the dynamic between Hau and Kaia. Sort of seemed like a meet cute, but I...
  7. Rhema

Written Story Hoenn Mature Mon As Above, So Below

Hey peeps, long time no see! Still not quite used to my biweekly update schedule haha, it always feels like I've been gone for a longgggg time when I go to update again. Some most of you were, uh, quite upset at me for killing Steven lmao. I can't lie, it was hilarious reading through all of...
  8. Rhema

Written Story Galar Teen The Applin Of My Eye

Oh dear I'm a sucker for Christmas/holiday chapters, so I really enjoyed this one! KInd of sad Bonnie had to leave halfway (really, she wasn't even there besides from Milo's POV), but it was cool to see Milo and Raihan's dynamic develop further. Oddly, the stars of this chapter IMO were Milo's...
  9. Rhema

Idk why but this made me LOL Okay, now that made me LOL. You're pretty damn funny. Loved the battle. I'm interested to see if every member of the Coronet Twelve is as much of a self-absorbed celebrity as Roark was. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to see Dorian murder the dude...
  10. Rhema

Aw! Hop's reaction was so good; I was worried he was going to be really upset or even worse, admit a crush on Lav and really have the knife twisted, but he was surprisingly chill about everything! Just goes to show how strong their friendship is. Also.....that last little bit with Rose...
  11. Rhema

Play by Post AMA

@Aurea why do I miss you so much? 😭 Seriously though, what's your favorite dessert?
  12. Rhema

My opinion of Estelle is that she's largely a product of her aunt's upbringing, tbh. Like, I almost forget that she's only sixteen years old, right? That's still a very impressionable age. Trust me, I know. My own mother was neurotic, angry, and demanding, and it made me into someone of a...
  13. Rhema

Glance is right, this fic moves fast- but in a good way! I think the pacing, while a bit more quick than most fics, contributes to the sort of action-packed vibe I'd expect from the plot. This dude's got a job to do, after all! I'm assuming that Eddie will be "assassinating" all 8 Gym leaders as...
  14. Rhema

Something tells me that Milo and Bonnie's happy ending won't be quite so happy once Raihan catches wind of it. I don't imagine it's the end for Bonnie/Raihan because, well, that's just not the kind of story this is! I'm curious which OTP will emerge victorious at the very end, considering you...
  15. Rhema

How I feel when I have to socialize Holy shit I'm dyinggggg at this. That really is a hilarious catchphrase for all occasions I loved this chapter! Fluffy AF, as promised. Super interested in how Hop's going to react to all of this, though. Not very well, I'm guessing. But who knows, maybe...
  16. Rhema

Hello everyone! Welcome to another update of As Above, So Below! I’m not sure if it’s AASB’s recent feature, Comment Corner, or entirely random, but I have been BLOWN away by the response to this fic over the past two weeks. My views have skyrocketed and I’ve gotten way more comments, big and...
  17. Rhema

Happy Friday, all! Stopping by to drop a piece of exciting/cool news: As Above, So Below is now available on AO3! This was an incredibly random and spur-of-the-moment decision fueled by my own boredom, but I'm pumped about it! This forum will always be my preferred method of posting, but this...
  18. Rhema

All caught up! First, let me say: Loved this exchange between Estelle and Donna haha. Reminds me of something my own protags would spit at each other. I've got to say, I'm hella intrigued by all 3 of these gals at this point. Barry proposed to Gwen at one point? At just 14 years old...
  19. Rhema

As someone whose birthday is a week before Valentine's Day, this is my new catchphrase. There is always a point in each chapter of this fic where I am unable to hold in my laughter anymore. This was it. Jesus Christ, wasn't expecting to be hit in the feels like this. Raihan needs a hug...
  20. Rhema

@MylesNew2Nuzlocke thank you!!!

@MylesNew2Nuzlocke thank you!!!