• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Krisantyne

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Jutopa's Blue Challenge - Last Update: 30/06/2020

Ohhh the extreme colors add to the intensity of this scene so nicely ;v; Fattybomb and Stevens - best pair of rivals of all time, even after death did them part! Fattybomb will be unstoppable with this driving force behind him and with being able to SLEEP! Such a good moment! Look how hard I can...
  2. Krisantyne

Play by Post AMA

What kind of black magic ritual do I have to perform to be as lucky as you in Lucky Platinum?
  3. Krisantyne

Comic Fan Game Teen Other Adventure Mon First Summer: A Rijon Adventures Nuzlocke

PAGE 42 In which everyone is a good bean, but especially Nadia.
  4. Krisantyne

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Burn Away [an X gijinka comic]

The contrast between Ulrich's funeral to which everyone who knew him came, and Rho's funeral in which some kids are the only ones there to bury a literal kid they barely knew.... ow. Also you must know that the moment that made me cry was when Edie accepted being part of the hug! They're a real...
  5. Krisantyne

Fun Things That Make You Happy!

My neighbors keep their bikes in a common area in the basement. A few days ago, a stationary exercise bike appeared there, with a normal bike leaning against it. It makes me laugh every time I see it. They're friends.......
  6. Krisantyne

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

Fox sings Pichu the song of his people, and Pichu is not strong enough to appreciate this genre of music! :'D Disarming Voice is such a cute name for a move, but you can't imagine the horrors a Pokémon who gets hit by it is feeling.
  7. Krisantyne

Comic Alola Teen Mon Penumbra: A Pokemon Moon Nuzlocke

The new bones are very fashionable...... now I wish I could pull off a look with bones too. ;A; Mayday is so funny but I also want to punch them every time words come out of their mouth! They must be very strong since most Pokémon they come across probably feel the same way. :V
  8. Krisantyne

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

NOOOOOOOOO Gallina was a good bird, very brave and loyal and good at cawing. :( That last page hurts so good. They look so small seen from above in the big forest, it really drives home the feeling of despair.
  9. Krisantyne

Comic Johto Teen Mon Step By Step By Step

inhales HELLO STEP BY STEP BY STEP I LOVE YOU AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK So here we got a fateful almost-encounter between the mysterious person with the Psychic Pokémon and our heroes. So close yet so far, what a journey for the egg! ;A;
  10. Krisantyne

Play by Post AMA

What's the nicest or funniest birthday experience you can remember?
  11. Krisantyne

Showcase Pride 2020 Create-a-thon!

Got an entry for the Finding Your Roots 2020 Pride contest, too~
  12. Stuff

Stuff

13. Under the Same Sky

Under the Same Sky

14. Krisantyne

You're Banned!

Banned because Mom said it's my turn with the ban hammer!
  15. Krisantyne

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

That psychic effect is SO cool! With the strong colour palette and the blank eyes and the hair flying up it looks extremely powerful!
  16. Krisantyne

Play by Post AMA

What do you like the most about Nuzlockes?
  17. Krisantyne

Pokemon Opinions That Have Changed

I held a grudge against Pikachu for a long time. You could teach your Pikachu Surf and unlock a Surfing mini game in Yellow version by winning a certain Cup in Pokémon Stadium while having Pikachu in your team for every battle. So basically, you had to win a lot of very difficult battles 2 vs 3...
  18. Krisantyne

You're Banned!

Banned for being able to recognize a Family Guy reference.
  19. Krisantyne

Play by Post AMA

If you were in the Pokémon world, in which place would you want to live?
  20. Krisantyne

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Omg I finally read this comic and it's SO FUNNY! The legendaries freaking out over the mess they created, Dawn remembering the lost suitcase, Autumn's reactions to literally everything in this world.... (though I also feel bad for her, I swear!) After seeing the Cherubi head screaming while in...