• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. violentlydefending

Comic Sinnoh General Mon Spacial Rend - A Platinum Randomizer Nuzlocke

Hey all, sorry about the recent drought in updates. Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a burnout, on top of end-of-year assignments piling up and losing the notes I had for this run. Hopefully that last one is temporary--I'm working on recovering them now! In any case, that does mean Spacial...
  2. violentlydefending

Comic Hoenn General The Power of Pouvoir (An OR/AS Nuzlocke)

thinking about gyms 24/7 nothing else matters in life except getting swole
  3. violentlydefending

it's still monday somewhere in the world, probably Tapas // Tumblr // Comicfury page 30 update! ---
  4. violentlydefending

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

echo is just a BABY... please honour echo's wishes it's what he deserves :'(
  5. violentlydefending

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

maybe there's some human mythology fanatic pokemon that'd want the thing? go for it eevee, i believe in you!
  6. violentlydefending

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka fault line // x version gijinka wonderlocke

mitzi you are so good and perfect ily also OH GOD WHERE IS FAULT WHAT'S HAPPENING
  7. violentlydefending

can't wait for michael and shelly to get Immediately Lost
  8. violentlydefending

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

nobody wants to talk about politics awww, someone feeling all tsundere? okay i'll show myself out
  9. violentlydefending

Comic Unova Hack Mon As in a Mirror, Dimly: a Blaze Black 2 Nuzlocke Comic

GOD i love ender. perfect mix of Fear and Sarcasm. love that for him and the reveal... scooter has actually been a ditto this entire time also HEY!! cameos!!! this makes me very inordinately happy :D
  10. violentlydefending

Shelly is so cute now... Still curious about the potential for a shedinja too though (eyes emoji...) Time to go beat up more gym leaders!
  11. violentlydefending

Comic Hoenn General Mon Finding Your Roots

CEDAR YOU FOOL when you try your best but don't succeed...
  12. violentlydefending

lucas is just not having it Tapas // Tumblr // Comicfury page 29 update! ---
  13. violentlydefending

oh alder, you're so silly, there's no way our protagonist here has any Super Involved backstory or anything, you're being ridiculous!
  14. violentlydefending

Happy happy evolution!!
  15. violentlydefending

Comic Original Teen The Essence of Being - A Webcomic by Mopruk

oh man neither of them even know... neither of them know!!! the dramatic irony is killing me
  16. violentlydefending

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

well!!!!! this is Pretty Awkward!!
  17. violentlydefending

all this talk about evolution... no respect for the "pokemon-turning-blue-and-also-glowing" phenomenon
  18. violentlydefending

SCOOTER IS PERFECT... too perfect..... i'm already preparing myself for a scooter death . just in case.
  19. violentlydefending

Comic Sinnoh Teen Gijinka Relic Radiation [a pearl gijinkalocke comic.]

now i feel bad about joking about beat up a cowboy day.. :'( also oH GEEZE THAT LAST PANEL THAT GOT ME
  20. violentlydefending

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

can't wait for them to get judged about their DUMB STUPID NOVELTY UNREGULATED ball at every pokecentre