• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Jimcloud

Written Story Teen [MW2] The Insider - Second Verse

Through Route 32, prelude to collab.
  2. Jimcloud

[MW2] Mirror World 2

hey y'all! Today is the day: we're moving forward to our new checkpoint: Union Cave Collab. This is the first collaborative checkpoint, meaning that participants are expected (if not required) to find a partner or partners to team up with in order to write a meeting between their characters as...
  3. Jimcloud

Part 7! Last of the checkpoint! Staked Challenge! Let's fucking go.
  4. Jimcloud

Part six! This one makes it through Falkner. After this is just the staked challenge and we're home free.
  5. Jimcloud

Roll to Dodge RTD AK-2004

Wait, wait wait wait that guy has a laptop does that mean INTERNET??? I steal the laptop immediately and away with it.
  6. Jimcloud

Worth a try* *it was probably not worth a try

Worth a try* *it was probably not worth a try
  7. Jimcloud

Ah, a new, convenient patsy. I give Mouse my best gift, which is me getting out of obligations by putting the obligations squarely on their shoulder. New guy gets the hard work! It's the Rules.
  8. Jimcloud

Written Story Teen [MW2] The Raven - Night Falls

Oh, the team's diversifying, I see. I like Viviana so far, interested to see what she has to offer the team. also absolutely rip Elm LMAO two of his pokemon gone in a day through no fault of his own. Guess it be like that sometimes! That Gyarados encounter seems like it was a scare, but you...
  9. Jimcloud

Written Story Screenshot Mature [MW2] The Twins - A pleasant conversation

GOD this chapter just, really fucking hits. It just hits hard. I know you were worried about it seeming like three different chapters, just, tonally, but it be like that sometimes and in ways I feel like that adds to the punch that is the end of the chapter. Like you start light, build into the...
  10. Jimcloud

Written Story Mature [MW2] The Vulpa - Flights of Fancy

oh, Tookie, I'm so excited for this. And you've already done a good job of putting a hook in. It makes me real excited to see where this story is going just seeing this (even if I already have a pretty good idea of where this story is going, you know how it be) Right now Rhianne is just this meme:
  11. Jimcloud

Screenshot Mixed Media [MW2] The Defect- 'Tis a Gift to be Free

GOD GOD GOD!! I'm SO UPSET I haven't managed to comment on this up to this point because I've been eagerly reading and following along I just needed to get other comments done and i kept watching it go by like "oh no" "oh no!" "OH NO!!!" BUT I'M HERE NOW IT'S FINE. AND I LOVE DEEZY you've...
  12. Jimcloud

Screenshot Mixed Media Mature [MW2] The Outcast

oh god now that i'm here i have no idea what to actually say, i've already given you so many compliments about everything i liked up to this point i feel like I'm just retreading ground but I just really fucking love tobias tripping over and saying "god just kill me" because like, feeling...
  13. Jimcloud

This one goes through Sprout Tower and covers the Roleplay Challenge. as such, I'm gonna put a content warning on this one for depictions of panic attacks and death. Browse carefully, friends.
  14. Jimcloud

Uh oh! You friccin moron.

HEY. I WAS JUST HERE.... Well fuck it. @Aureum suffer
  15. Jimcloud

This one gets us to Violet City!
  16. Jimcloud

Uh oh! You friccin moron.

Wow, I can't believe this. Mentioned... in broad daylight.... time to pass it along, rip @GoGoGogoat
  17. Jimcloud

You know, it's so weird how this Fool guy keeps attacking me. Maybe I should make use of him. I present him as my scapegoat under the wheels of capitalism to save my own sorry ass.
  18. Jimcloud

Through Cherrygrove, but in the other direction! Rival battle 1.
  19. Jimcloud

We are free of the plane. The island is our god now. In order to preserve the status quo of people dying and reviving, drastic measures must be taken. What I propose is a complex rite in which participants are ritually sacrificed in order to appease everyone and keep the wheels greased for all...
  20. Jimcloud

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA POWER, UNLIMITED POWER PASSENGERS, PREPARE FOR SOME TURBULENCE, WE'RE ALMOST TO OUR DESTINATION: THE GROUND