• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. MarkedInStone

Nuzlocke Survivor: Hoenn - Official Thread

Lord of the Twins: The Fellowship of the Dusclops and the Walrein
  2. MarkedInStone

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

all you need is goldeen and you've completed the unholy trashlocke trinity
  3. MarkedInStone

according to crono i am thirteen am i missing anything? feel free to call 202-555-5555 with all your complaints.
  4. MarkedInStone

this was a mess
  5. MarkedInStone

Ctrl + V Thread

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/nuzlocke-survivor-hoenn-official-thread.19498/post-811118
  6. MarkedInStone

You're Banned!

Banned for a Family Guy reference in 2020.
  7. MarkedInStone

Type the sentence above you with your eyes closed

Mighty brave of you to bad talk someone who's in smacking distance. (I'm not bad with a keyboard.) You, who are on the road, must have a code that you can live by.
  8. MarkedInStone

You're Banned!

Banned because get some sleep
  9. MarkedInStone

i got a need. a need for x item stalling also speed. also i caught a doduo and almost forgot about it. and since we have fly, he can look at clouds from both sides now. although i doubt he really knows clouds at all [/SPOILER]
  10. MarkedInStone

Play by Post Raichu, Use Thunder! Generation IV

Nidoran! Use Confusion!
  11. MarkedInStone

here ya go, my geodudes and geodudettes
  12. MarkedInStone

"who's your daddy? norman's your daddy." -jwittz, early 2010s
  13. MarkedInStone

so here ya go! i'm gonna try and make this a little more lengthy than the last update. edit: i also traded my scyther, hejira, away to kirby. got a corsola in return. but will eventually have a scizor in return in return.
  14. MarkedInStone

Phanpy, spray them with your Water Gun!
  15. MarkedInStone

16. MarkedInStone

"biker gangs are no longer in your neighborhood" - marf 2020
  17. MarkedInStone

So I forgot that I couldn't use all four of my Pokemon in the last battle, so I gotta be on set mode this time. While Chuggaaconroy says that set mode is Pokemon's version of a difficulty setting, I really disagree. A difficulty setting needs to be more like how Black 2 and White 2 are with...
  18. MarkedInStone

Wooloo, hit it with your Electro Ball!
  19. MarkedInStone

Okay. Let's get this started. [/SPOILER]
  20. MarkedInStone

part 4 time! let's go. [/SPOILER]