• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. rowantobias

take care of yourself!

take care of yourself!
  2. rowantobias

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure Fruit Salad - a PMD: RTDX nuzlocke

Read on: Comicfury | Deviantart golly have you never heard of a stickman? i guess they call it a stickmon, huh... @Bowser's Family Vacation - very glad to have you back! (and dee, of course!) hope you enjoy the updates!
  3. rowantobias

Read on: Comicfury | Deviantart thanks everyone for your support! it's been kind of hard to get back to work on this, so i'll probably be toying with the style (with/without colors, with a different brush) as i go!
  4. rowantobias

Written Story Unova General Gijinka Search for Yesterday: A Black Notepad Story (reupload)

me reading "her wife" and clutching my chest, i-- THIS NUZLOCKE... is revolutationary, imo, i absolutely adore the detail you gave to each of the lands and the research that went into them. the concept itself is novel, and i, having an eye for trans subtext, totally called it when the scene...
  5. rowantobias

i am having the worst time deciding if i should completely abandon my old shield run/comic (i...

i am having the worst time deciding if i should completely abandon my old shield run/comic (i didn't finish either the comic or the run, i want to restart it) and if i should just do something else entirely..... i don't exactly want to 'give up' and admit defeat by asking it to go in the...
  6. rowantobias

happy birthday to you, one of my favorite members of the forums!!

happy birthday to you, one of my favorite members of the forums!!
  7. rowantobias

First World Problems

i wanted to start hormones and have been trying to get on testosterone since.... october? and i finally get referred to a clinic and.... they're closed because of the pandemic. so i cannot see an endocrinologist
  8. rowantobias

do i do a modified notepad run or do i just stick with what i have already. there are two wolves...

do i do a modified notepad run or do i just stick with what i have already. there are two wolves inside me and they are waging war on my brain
  9. rowantobias

okay my buffers empty i need to step the hell up or i will Die

okay my buffers empty i need to step the hell up or i will Die
  10. rowantobias

read on comicfury | read on deviantart so sorry for no update in a little bit! animal crossing came out and i basically went sicko mode on it. we'll see if i get any better with my updates after this point lol. four pages today, and now i must make more buffer! thank you everyone for your...
  11. rowantobias

playing acnl and decorating my town when i am absolutely overwhelmed with the need to play...

playing acnl and decorating my town when i am absolutely overwhelmed with the need to play shield. but . im physically incapable of changing gears
  12. rowantobias

no pressure but i'd be so hype to see where it goes!

no pressure but i'd be so hype to see where it goes!
  13. rowantobias

Nuzlocke Gijinka In-World Mechanics

okay SO! i've been really wondering tonight about good ways to shape a gijinka story. the most key part i think, aside from design and plot, is the mechanics... i find myself troubled a little, somehow, maybe without needing to be, about how gyms work in a gijinka-verse. many people seem to...
  14. rowantobias

it's rather nice! i made a cobble path that i've placed everywhere... it's got pears too!

it's rather nice! i made a cobble path that i've placed everywhere... it's got pears too!
  15. rowantobias

fruit salad on hold while i vacation in animal crossing land

fruit salad on hold while i vacation in animal crossing land
  16. rowantobias

Comic Galar Teen Great Job Team

thanks everyone! really hope i can stick with it. i had a dream last night where i turned it into a gijinka comic and woke up feeling very strongly about it. but i probably wont do that lol also i got absorbed by animal crossing and missed updating my other comic. will i update it on wednesday...
  17. rowantobias

when you decide to say fuck it and make a low effort nuzlocke comic alongside your regular one

when you decide to say fuck it and make a low effort nuzlocke comic alongside your regular one
  18. rowantobias

Comic Galar Teen Great Job Team

comicfury | deviantart this is a generally shitposty and casual comic based on the antics in my blind pokemon shield playthrough updates sporadic. there is no schedule here. if it looks like there is it's an accident
  19. rowantobias

click to read on comicfury! | click to read on deviantart! our friends go on a short adventure thanks everyone for your compliments on the style! i'm still working out so there may be some changes as we go!
  20. rowantobias

streamed a little of my comic process today... wondering if i want to keep going with full color...

streamed a little of my comic process today... wondering if i want to keep going with full color or pull off a sketchier, achromatic style...