• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Zero

Comic Johto Teen Mon Step By Step By Step

haha, man! i've been looking forward to this page, but theres so much more than just the silver smolder that makes it real nice! the tiny silver and alma running in the first panel is so funny to me for some reason, like i want to have little figurines of them so they can chase each other across...
  2. Zero

: D gasp! thank you thank you! I surly will!

: D gasp! thank you thank you! I surly will!
  3. Zero

Gasp! Thank you so much! OwO

Gasp! Thank you so much! OwO
  4. Zero

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

Episode 79 is done but I cant post it anywhere because Deviant Art isnt letting me upload stuff anymore and the forums' media gallery doesnt let me upload large image files. Soooo, here's a link where you can read it on my website! LINK TO EPISODE 79 Alternate title: Jet and Bianca do crimes...
  5. Zero

Comic Original Teen Icy Copper (original comic)

nooo! copper don’t be creepy!!! XD the poor girl! haha I love the back and forth reactions so perfect XD how cute tho. she’s an artist :3
  6. Zero

Comic Johto General Mon Folded (HeartGold nuzcomic)

its like the bread scene in aladin but with common sense. its just a sandwitch guy XD the resigned way he lets go like “yeah I’m not eating it anyway now that you bit it” XD u_u its really sad but also sweet how everyone handled the aftermath of what happened. it was realistic, no grand...
  7. Zero

Comic Unova General Other Adventure Jet's Black Nuzlocke

I'm not gonna forget to post the cover before the episode this time! New episode on July first! I was torn between starting the new Act before or after episode 78, but since i missed the chance i'm putting it here before 79 anyway, replies! It felt good to try and add some positivity into the...
  8. coverAct8

coverAct8

9. Zero

Comic Alola Teen Sunshine

Fun style! I like his droopy eyes. It's really fun that he used to be a grunt in another region, I love characters having a history like that, and it actually plays into the story! I also love when the default player characters get to be actual characters, and its so funny how you got the girl's...
  10. Zero

Comic Johto Teen Mon Step By Step By Step

oooo, who are these mysterious strangers ;3 haha, good to see you back! that espeon is being a good protector sensing danger of some sort, but i just love the xatu vibbin as it walks behind XD i dont know who this character is but the gentle way she talks to the egg is so endearing, im...
  11. Zero

Video Hoenn General Teen Mon Jawn's Emerald Nuzlocke

I didnt much like makuhita until recently so it made me happy when you said you wanted one and then got it : D I look forward to how you will further develop lorimer's personality as he evolves akfnjdsakjlfndsak
  12. Zero

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

wow that tiranitar is so chubby! i just love imagining poppy despratly side stepping back and forth trying to avoid the lasor of death when she coulda, idk, flown to the side XD
  13. Zero

Comic Original Teen Icy Copper (original comic)

Lol I wonder if she threw it down there so Copper can find it and recognize it, or if she just got that urge to yeet one's past works into a pit like I do when I go through my high school sketch books
  14. Zero

Comic Galar Mature Mon Dear Sergio - A Pokemon Shield Nuzlocke

I like Hop, but 7 am is too early to be alive. Sergio's face is the exact mood.
  15. Zero

Comic Kanto General Mon MAGENTALOCKE: A Pokemon Blue Nuzlocke

Just read through the run. You're doing great! I love the style, very expressive and cute. Blue's gearing up for some juicy angst, i'm looking forward to that. I like that they were supposed to travel together. It's a shame they dont get along. I look forward to a squirtle sized Blastois! Apollo...
  16. Zero

Video Hoenn General Teen Mon Jawn's Emerald Nuzlocke

the fall and rise of duckboat has been an emotional ride for sure
  17. Zero

Comic Johto General Mon Folded (HeartGold nuzcomic)

ow, my heart. what did we do to deserve harry ToT can harry and em adopt silver already, this kid deserves a break. his pokemon are adorable too. what a great turning point for him. that clefable is amazing I love its face >w< alas :’3
  18. Zero

Art Comic Original Teen PMD: Rangers of Sky

Woot! I love this noir black and white loose style you got going here!!! Amazing expressions too. Hope Captain Betty washes hands after picking up that dead woobat
  19. Zero

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Heh heh, having just played Shield myself I'm looking forward to reading a SwSh run finally. Tails recomended this one and its pretty good so far! The pokemon are well characterized and very cute, I especially like Hop's Scorbunny. You draw scorbunny so well its a shame you didnt pick it as your...
  20. Zero

Galar Written Log Teen Commentary Generation Games- Took Does Shield and Isle of Armour

Fun run so far, your names are real clever haha. I really wish you would include post game in your locke rather than stopping at leon since the post game is the best part and really feels like a completion of a lot of the characters arcs. Plus Hop's battle at the end is really difficult. Best...