• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke Post Your Graveyard.

2. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke Hall of Fame

3. NekoSuave

Final Team Frequency v3

Ruby: Manectric, Flygon, Starmie, Absol, Altaria, Bellossom
  4. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke Hall of Fame

5. NekoSuave

Final Team Frequency v3

Gold (Red): Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Golem, Ampharos, Alakazam
  6. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke General What are the luckiest moments you've had in your nuzlockes?

I've got several ongoing runs right now (like, way too many runs), so I've had plenty of moments like this. In my recently completed Red Nuzlocke, one of my first encounters was an Abra. She broke out of a ball and tried to Teleport away, but the move failed. She broke out again, and I prepared...
  7. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke Hall of Fame

8. NekoSuave

The Bane of Every Nuzlocker Competition Restart

From Red: Raticate Rocket in Mt. Moon: 1 Death Growlithe Gentleman in the S.S. Anne: 1 Death
  9. NekoSuave

Final Team Frequency v3

Red: Charizard, Nidoking, Pidgeot, Vileplume, Alakazam, Gyarados
  10. NekoSuave

Tragic Nuzlocke Deaths:THE RETURN

I feel like my Ruby cartridge is cursed or something. A few months back, I completely wiped against Wally in Victory Road. Rebuilding after that sucked, but at least I managed to win that run. Today, however? Sweet RNGesus... I was fighting Wattson, and I managed to get through two of his...
  11. NekoSuave

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

Full Heals do NOT cure confusion in Gen 1. I almost lost my Nidoking a few minutes ago because of that.
  12. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke General What are the luckiest moments you've had in your nuzlockes?

One day, when I continued with my Gold Nuzlocke where I left off, I was heading back to Goldenrod City when I ran into a Lv. 13 Rattata. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize my lead was a Lv. 5 Zubat until I failed to escape. That rat missed with Hyper Fang, I swapped Zubat with someone...
  13. NekoSuave

Final Team Frequency v3

Gold (Lance): Ampharos, Feraligatr, Alakazam, Golem, Pidgeot, Butterfree
  14. NekoSuave

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

Teleport can fail in Gen 1. I found this out when I tried to catch an Abra on Route 25, only for it to break out. It used Teleport...and the "But it failed!" text box popped up. I got a good laugh out of that one. Too bad it broke out a second time and successfully ditched me.
  15. NekoSuave

General Shiny Pokemon Thread!

Recently, while I was grinding for the first gym in my Black Nuzlocke, I was fretting over how I was supposed to beat Cilan when none of my Pokémon could lower his Lillipup's Attack. I had a lot of bad luck the first few times I tried a Nuzlocke on Gen V because I almost always wiped at the...
  16. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke General Frustrating Things in Nuzlockes

Those moments where you realize you're utterly screwed because of your encounters. In my LeafGreen Nuzlocke, I got a Charmander for my starter. I know for a fact that Charmander with Metal Claw cannot beat Brock. If it was a Charmeleon, it would squeak by, but I'm working with a level limit, so...
  17. NekoSuave

Nuzlocke General Frustrating Things in Nuzlockes

When you're so close to the Pokémon League, only for someone to show up and wipe your entire team. For example... "Hey, I'm nearly at the end of Victory Road! ...Oh hi, Wally. Wanna fight?" Long story short, his Gardevoir used Double Team twice, and I couldn't hit him or stop him from...
  18. NekoSuave

Post here to get your account validated

Hotmail user here. I asked for a resend a few hours ago, and the e-mail still hasn't popped up. Not even in my junk folder.