• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Shruikan

Doctor Who Mafia

Ok yeah, the claim plan makes sense. I'm not the Doctor.
  2. Shruikan

Doctor Who Mafia

Ok, so the lack of death is interesting. Since the Cyberman bypasses defencive things like the Doctor's vest or the jail, it would make sense to attack with them, unless they want to save the bypass for when they know who the Doctor is. Since no-one died from the Dalek, I assume it was just...
  3. Shruikan

Roleplay Dolcorde: Daughters of Destiny - A Magical Girl-Themed RP

So it’s bring your own food. Good to note. “Oh, that’s fine, thank you for your help. See you later.” She gave another quick bow in thanks before heading off in the direction Taipei had gestured. After looking through several warehouses, Luna eventually found Kuru sitting amongst some produce...
  4. Shruikan

Doctor Who Mafia

Allons-y! (AKA count me in)
  5. Shruikan

Just logged into Deviantart for the first time in months, and the whole layout's changed! Welp...

Just logged into Deviantart for the first time in months, and the whole layout's changed! Welp, guess it's time to learn how it works from scratch... :/
  6. Shruikan

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

I just finished reading through this on CF. Glad I skimmed through here though, otherwise I'd have missed Malachi's greatest AMV! :P Just wanna say that this is a really well done comic. Every character so far has been interesting and memorable. I mean, I didn't think I'd like Malachi much when...
  7. Shruikan

Persona 4 Golden is released on Steam! I can finally play it! *Realises I'll have to put up with...

Persona 4 Golden is released on Steam! I can finally play it! *Realises I'll have to put up with Teddie again.* Maybe I'll wait for a sale.
  8. Shruikan

Play by Post AMA

Favourite tv show you've seen in the last year?
  9. Shruikan

Cursed image

Cursed image
  10. Shruikan

Music  What are you listening to?

Somehow I only found out about Biffy's new album a few days ago.
  11. Shruikan

“Nice to meet you both.” Luna bobbed a short bow at the two dolls introductions. Now that the tour was pretty much over, Luna’s thought went to puzzling over Kuru’s location. She got the feeling that he’d want to meet this Kuehl person too. But where was the familiar most likely to be? First...
  12. Shruikan

Mafia Pokemafia 3: Oh God Not Another One Edition

So Rue was village after all. Welp, guess I was way off then. Still it seems likely that we can trust their results, meaning Lharm Zaa & Floatzel are village. Which means either that there's almost certainly a Framer. And yeah, so I guess Chess is the best lynch candidate for now since they...
  13. Shruikan

I'd say most likely Nidhoggr.

I'd say most likely Nidhoggr.
  14. Shruikan

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

That if you use Baton Pass while confused, it will pass the confusion to the next pokemon along with the stat changes,
  15. Shruikan

Play by Post AMA

What is your favourite mystery/detective story?
  16. Shruikan

Luna was still slightly distracted, both trying to memorize the locations on the tour while keeping an eye out for Kuru. As such, it took a few moments to register that the last question was directed at the guests. “Oh, um. Assuming everyone else has no objections, then I agree.” She nodded her...
  17. Shruikan

Luna would have preferred to move on with the tour as soon as possible, but the other Magical Girls seemed to have other ideas. As such,. She found herself half-heartedly picking out a room for her stay. There were plenty of them , so st least she wouldn’t have to share a room with a stranger...
  18. Shruikan

Mafia Pokemafia 3: Oh God Not Another One Edition

OK, so at least the 'Sire didn't take their minions with them. Plus we got rid of the 3P killer, so hopefully the double nightly deaths will go down to just a single kill. So, first of all, while we know Quagsires role, we don't know the exact role for Wooper. As others have said, the results...
  19. Shruikan

This was a Magical Girl? Luna relaxed slightly, but was still on guard. No-one else seemed surprised by the shadowy girl, Luna wondered if perhaps they had met before? “Oh uh, nice to meet you too?” Any further conversation was cut short by the arrival of the two dolls. As the began to explain...