• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. hobohunter

Roll to Dodge Win the RTD in Ten Turns Or Less!

fuck this then. Imma open a bar.
  2. hobohunter

Mafia Gun Mafia

alright I lied. I thought I was gonna be out of town this week but I'm not anymore. And I like guns. So throw me in.
  3. hobohunter

Imma head North and start a civilization there
  4. hobohunter

uhhhhh hmmm. okay.
  5. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

I think the biggest shock of the game was Cirr lasting as long as he did.
  6. hobohunter

Screenshot Fan Game 🌏Plus Gaia!🌏 - [Pokemon Gaia Randomizer Nuzlocke]

Oh no RED's referencing Persona 4. That's not good for anyone involved. Glad you went through the classic Ingenium experience. Now you can finally grow as a hero.
  7. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

yeah unfortunately after I accidentally told misc to choose between Cirr and Calendar instead of Cirr and Cleric (which I meant to do but I didn't notice my mistake until it was too late) our fates were pretty much sealed. As always, Caroler's OP as hell. Still, fun game though, we just got...
  8. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

Do it. Shoot me plusle. See how that works out for you. OR, give in to the darkside, shoot backwards luvdsic...
  9. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

yeah alright gg then.
  10. hobohunter

Screenshot Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova I wanna be the very best: a globe-trotting Nuzlocke gauntlet

so since you almost wiped in Black 2, I assume White 2 is going to be no problem whatsoever.
  11. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

even if Plusle doesn't change the split he still has voting power, and he'd want to win with us so we'd be at lylo tomorrow. Not great but we wouldn't lose if it's a misfire.
  12. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

ahhhhh fuck okay. I really thought Rue might have been maf there. Uhhhh hmmmm. So that leaves Misc and Csidvul. Of course the other possibility is that I'm maf and am just lying to you. But for the moment, I'm going to lean more on Misc since Csidvul's carol was at least legit. Vote: Misc.
  13. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

... yeah okay that's a solid argument. I'll follow along with your lead then Vote: Rue.
  14. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

uhhh good news about this though, is that it's confirmed that Calendar's village. So that's fun. I actually agree with Plusle that heartbreaker's probably in the carol, but I dunno if he's right about it being Rue. He is on mafia side after all
  15. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

oh boy I get a carol and plusle immediately shoots Jane. Despite the obvious joke there I can only assume mafia gave plusle a gun cause plusle's currently mafia. And since he shot Jane, it's also possible someone in maf connected to him to make sure he shoots a villager. But you guys don't...
  16. hobohunter

Screenshot Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova I wanna be the very best: a globe-trotting Nuzlocke gauntlet

so wait, cause I'm seeing these pokemon too... does that mean they're registering in MY pokedex?
  17. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

Sorry I've been at work all day so I haven't been able to comment. Per Rue's scumhunt of me: I only shot kesha cause Egge told me to. I had hoped she would have confirmed it after I posted that on the first day but she liked one of my post explaining that my gun still might have been a bad gun...
  18. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

Cirr you're correct, that's why, as I stated earlier, it's important for everyone with a gun to announce who they're shooting beforehand publicly. That way, if the end up shooting themself, we'll know who to lynch. Obviously, while we can risk it now, it's definitely a dangerous game to play.
  19. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

two people just got guns today. We have two.
  20. hobohunter

Unhidden Mafia

we would need to shoot Plusle twice AND lynch him for that plan to be effective. Since he needs to be killed three times to actually stay dead. I don't believe we have three guns so we'll have to lynch him unfortunately. That said the idea of doing that and then having Plusle reveal who the PRs...