• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Ardomew

Nuzlocke Hall of Fame

Just completed my Shield Nuzlocke! Now it's time to honour those that brought us to glory! Hazel the Cinderace Level 61(Alive) Hasty/Blaze Blast Burn/Pyro Ball/Bounce/U-Turn Cinderace has quickly become one of my favourite starter Pokémon, and this run only reinforced that fact! Hazel brought...
  2. Ardomew

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

Rival detected! Now to just figure out which form she'll eventually evolve into...
  3. Ardomew

Gen VIII Speculation Thread

New Mythical Pokémon, Zarude, has been officially revealed! That Dark/Grass typing and killer design has got me excited to use this brutal baboon!
  4. Ardomew

Hat has been secured! A new challenger approaches! I'm gonna guess... female Nidoran!
  5. Ardomew

General  Nuzlocke Community Top 50 - 2020 Edition!

Well, I know which of those two I'm picking. 😏
  6. Ardomew

Comic Hoenn General The Power of Pouvoir (An OR/AS Nuzlocke)

You've got this, Winnie! We're all rooting for ya!
  7. Ardomew

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Shiro's Trial: a Nuzlocke Adventure in Kanto

This champion fight is gonna be sick! @Shiro's team: What has been your favourite moments of this adventure?
  8. Ardomew

Nuzlocke Nuzlocke pokemon species cliches

The extroverted, outgoing starter partnered with an introverted trainer. Early normal type that is cheerful and full of energy. Nidoqueen/Nidoking becoming the ace/reliable member of the team. The cute, mute team member. Poison/Ghost/Dark types tending to be the token jerk/evil team member. At...
  9. Ardomew

I can't believe angryskitty is gone. She brought us so much joy with her lovely art and...

I can't believe angryskitty is gone. She brought us so much joy with her lovely art and wonderful characters, and brought a lot of positivity to our community. I will miss her greatly...
  10. Ardomew

Comic Sinnoh General Mon Spacial Rend - A Platinum Randomizer Nuzlocke

I've finally decided to check this run out, and OH GODS IT'S A PALKIA!!! I am really enjoying this comic so far! The art is really cute, and I really like these characters(especially Dawn). It's cool seeing an MC who is mute, because it really makes Lucas stand out among other protagonists! All...
  11. Ardomew

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Shiro's Trial: a Nuzlocke Adventure in Kanto

You've built a very nice team for the final battles! Best of luck to you with the future updates!
  12. Ardomew

I am very happy with the additions of DLC to flesh out the core game some more! At least 200 returning Pokémon, new Pokémon, new regional variants, new Legendaries(those new Regis look great), regional variant LEGENDARIES, and more places to explore! I'm very excited to try out the Isle of Armor...
  13. Ardomew

Two fluffy mice on an epic quest! Looks like things are off to a good start so far.
  14. Ardomew

General  Nuzlocke Community Top 50 - 2020 Edition!

Time to bring out my absolute favourite Pokémon again!
  15. Ardomew

It's a whole new world we live in~ ...hey, I'm not wrong! Hopefully Pikachu manages to reunite with his buddy by the end of this! :ohdear:
  16. Ardomew

Comic Kanto General Mon A Silly LillieLocke

Oh boy, the Black Fog caused a Freaky Friday to happen! Butterfree has become the very thing they swore to destroy!
  17. Ardomew

Screenshot Alola Eclipse

Well, that trial went very well! Gotta love how bulky and reliable that horse is! Oh boy, more Team Skull shenanigans on the horizon! Alex just can't catch a break!
  18. Ardomew

Well, with one of the lead designers of the game being from the UK, it was only natural! I really love how it makes Galar feel distinct compared to the Japan inspired regions.
  19. Ardomew

Brand New Generic Post Your Team Here Topic

Felt like posting my pre-Sabrina team, since there's a high chance I might be looking for new team members afterwards... heh heh... (BTW, this is a Let's Go: Pikachu Nuzlocke)
  20. Ardomew

Bruh, Netflix's Green Eggs & Ham is so good! Like, better than I was expecting!

Bruh, Netflix's Green Eggs & Ham is so good! Like, better than I was expecting!