• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. DistortionLocke

Screenshot Kanto Teen Commentary Falkner is a terrible gym leader (but a decent trainer) - a Leaf Green Gymlocke

BIG MOOD. I was fine with Charizard until he got two mega evos and a gigantamax form first. Honestly, I was gonna label the cliff commentary as the best part of this section, but then you hit me with this 🤣 All in all, a fun start! Plus, you’re using my fave Johto gym leader after Morty. Good...
  2. DistortionLocke

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

Man, this is such a chaotic workplace. Bless Dielle, honestly.
  3. DistortionLocke

Written Story Alola Mature Daybreak

I didn’t get the chance to catch this the first time, so I’m super glad to see your remake! You really know how to pack a punch!
  4. DistortionLocke

Written Story Unova Teen Healing Wish: A Black Nuzlocke

I really love the idea of a Nuzlocke through not only a non-PC character’s eyes, but Blue’s eyes as well. I’m enjoying your take on him and his relationship with Prof. Oak. And N, while I love him to death, was definitely rather creepy at times in BW.
  5. DistortionLocke

Comic Kalos Teen Gijinka Burn Away [an X gijinka comic]

Man, those sepia panels killed me, man. And I can’t get over the fact that they can’t find Rho’s family. The nurse said that there was no Xanthe family missing a son. Does this mean that Rho is trans? Or did he lie about having a mom? Or he thinks his mom’s alive but she’s really dead??? Also...
  6. DistortionLocke

Comic Sinnoh Teen Time Ticks On

You made me emotional in just 17 pages. Tell me the secrets behind your success!
  7. DistortionLocke

Add or Remove Your Roles Here!

Hi, can I get the Writer role? Please click my signature for my written run.
  8. DistortionLocke

Written Story Johto Mature Gijinka Call of the Divines

Fuck yeah, Lyra!
  9. DistortionLocke

Comic Unova Teen After The Ashes: A White 2 Nuzlocke

DUN DUN DUN
  10. DistortionLocke

Written Story Hoenn Mature Mon As Above, So Below

Oh fuck oh shit oh fuckohSHIT
  11. DistortionLocke

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure On Borrowed Time - A PMD:EOS Nuzlocke

Love Rune’s face in the second to last panel 😂
  12. DistortionLocke

Comic Spin-off Teen Gijinka Time Shift- PMD EOS Gijinka Nuzlocke

Moss is way too pure to be stuck with these gangbangers!
  13. DistortionLocke

I like this Purrloin already.
  14. DistortionLocke

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

@Zephyr_Iphis Thank you so much! I’m using a new app for banners, and I still haven’t mastered it yet. :p
  15. DistortionLocke

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

And the thread!
  16. DistortionLocke

DistortionLocke

17. DistortionLocke

Yes, I found this run again! Can I say how much I love how you draw Pokemon?!
  18. DistortionLocke

Written Story Alola Teen Pokemon Sun Storylocke

Gotta love this revamp so far! While I’ll miss your old version of Lillie Even if she did scare me sometimes, your new version is just as fun to read, and I love that you’re going into more detail about the Trials and Moon’s POV. Plus, I can’t get enough of Moon and Hau’s banter (the pool boy...
  19. DistortionLocke

Written Story Johto Mature Gijinka Call of the Divines

Finally caught up again! 😤 Man, your build-up to this battle is so intense. And I love how you covey Clair’s personality through so few words and actions. I’m rooting real hard for Lyra and Amphy to succeed!
  20. DistortionLocke

Written Story Sinnoh Teen Hack Mon cumulonimbus | a Renegade Platinum nuzlocke

God, I’d love nothing more than to stuff Oliver's bitch-ass into a locker. This past chapter was fun and a nice insight into Dodo’s past and approach towards Pokemon vs. Emmett’s approach. But the whole time, I’m tensely awaiting the inevitable confrontation between Dodo and her mom once she...