• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Tookie

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

hoo boy #outplayed #gottem man that gym fight was tense, Cheren really Worked Up the ol anxiety there before the critical miss huh
  2. Tookie

Screenshot Let's Play Teen Hack Rose Tinted Lenses: A Tookie FE7 Production

@pluslefan yeah everyone decided to be weirdly shit these last couple of chapters, so i'm gonna cross my fingers that the threat of The Bench is gonna make them pick up the pace a bit
  3. Tookie

Written Story Hoenn Mature Gijinka Astra Crystallum- A lightly randomised Emerald Gijinka Story

oh my god have i actually managed to do three updates on the trot of this weekend thing? wack it's almost like having a schedule, and Camp NaNo is back next month! lord help me Tonight! We do some stuff, dump some lore, and set the stage for the next leg of this journey!
  4. Tookie

Screenshot Unova Teen Commentary NONVIABLE POKEMON: WHITE 2 CHALLENGE MODE EDITION

hella wildin fellas, this is gonna be fun welcome to weenie hut jrs, may i spend five hours talTHE PURRLOIN THE PURRLOIN THE PURRLOIN talking about this one pokemon so the next one is ultra moon but ultra necrozma is an actual fight you count, right
  5. Tookie

@pluslefan honestly i actually like their less anime aesthetic, but then i'm also that one weirdo who wants an FE's art direction done in the style of yamada akihiro for that real 80s fantasy feel and i wish that the guy who felt most out of place is the guy who actually is from another world...
  6. Tookie

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

oho, this is a refreshing take on hop! it's pretty great seeing him from the perspective of someone who doesn't think so highly of him the perils of the source material being intended for the young'uns bratty hop is fun, busy overworked leon is fun, but aaa i hope sonia gets a break soon, she...
  7. Tookie

@pluslefan Rooting through the files, I've actually now (re?)discovered that the female paladin animation actually isn't tied to the female paladin class- it's registered as a character-specific thing for Isadora. Weird of them, but at least that's been fixed now! and yeah i honestly forgot how...
  8. Tookie

Screenshot [UCL2] [monotype:water] The Water You're Waiting For

i felt that existential sigh at GYARADOS once more whiscash tho!
  9. Tookie

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

i feel for this snagem grunt on a spiritual level Unfortunately, I'm much more invested in Umbreon causing Havoc and Mayhem unchecked and probably would go with the "yeah nah i didn't see shit" defense
  10. Tookie

[Mature Content] Took's 2020 Madness- Creatively Writing and Backlog Clearing!

yo okay i know i've been slacking on posting in here but i have finally forced another game off of my to-do list 12 of 25 is a Diablo clone, of which I will probably hit a few this year because my thirst for that Diablo feedback loop without supporting Blizzard itself is real and even then I...
  11. Tookie

ah, yes, the mortifying experience of being dragged by a fandom that likes its ladies 1000 going...

ah, yes, the mortifying experience of being dragged by a fandom that likes its ladies 1000 going on 11, and/or of dubious ancestry
  12. Tookie

there truly is nothing like having committed to the batch of twenty fire emblem ocs for a hack...

there truly is nothing like having committed to the batch of twenty fire emblem ocs for a hack run for dragging my other old character concepts out of the woodwork should i just accept my fate of making my own fire emblem now
  13. Tookie

dont worry, we all are justice for best girl [/SPOILER] our plan for this chapter is very simple; we get these people who're hovering around 1-2 some experience and hopefully catch them up to the others sooner rather than later we also send cassandra and hollene to pick up those...
  14. Tookie

@pluslefan oh yeah we are definitely going to be fighting promoted enemies across the shop by the last few chapters oh christ right i did cater these units to the idea i'd be playing hard mode, and this is gonna take some tuning over the next few chapters to figure out where i want my...
  15. Tookie

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

oh go on then Threadly Link
  16. Tookie

ah yes, the rains down in caelin, i like where this is going thief vs soldier is becoming a beautiful sight, and emysia wastes people that look at her funny as the range games continue, it's my fervent hope that we can get michael the speed he needs to not get doubled by sorello, and...
  17. Tookie

Written Story Galar Mature dandelion

i mean, leon isn't so much a man but a true paragon of himbo-ism, so i wouldn't blame the conflicted thoughts there! what did this doof of a man do, where are the tabloids when you need them? also i love this and i am LIVING for professor magnolia, oh my god
  18. Tookie

Written Story Hoenn Mature Gijinka Astra Crystallum- A lightly randomised Emerald Gijinka Story

And here we are, despite my hellbrain's best attempts! The second part of this Team Magma fest! As a quick heads up, though... this one gets a bit... heavier.
  19. Tookie

Screenshot [UCL2] [monotype:water] The Water You're Waiting For

Ah there's the requisite Gyarados, it all makes sense now! also for point two of a second i forgot that SuMo had a character called Plumeria and wondered where the Horny Jail fairy came into this