• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Teen PEA Shorts

Now there are 4 mons here to talk about how adorable Arcadia is~
  2. PEA Shorts First Day of Work P11

PEA Shorts First Day of Work P11

3. PEA Shorts First Day of Work P10

PEA Shorts First Day of Work P10

4. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Kanto General Mon Across the Divide

Nutmeg's gettin more culture shock than Pikachu is from all this. Also name hype!!!
  5. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Teen PEA Shorts

I'll have u know that Celebi has not been late for an appointment in his life
  6. pkmnMasterWheeler

Why you lyin Nutmeg?~
  7. Across the Divide Chapter 2: Page 5

Across the Divide Chapter 2: Page 5

8. Across the Divide Chapter 2: Page 4

Across the Divide Chapter 2: Page 4

9. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Teen PEA Shorts

Eve's out here gettin exposed by the people who work for her
  10. PEA Shorts First Day of Work P9

PEA Shorts First Day of Work P9

11. PEA Shorts First Day of Work P8

PEA Shorts First Day of Work P8

12. pkmnMasterWheeler

Local Pikachu murdered by stray bag
  13. pkmnMasterWheeler

Video Hoenn General Pokemon Emerald Nostalgialocke!

So, I may have mildly forgotten to update this for the past few weeks, but here's the past 3 streams! We're in the end game, this is prolly your last chance to catch up before we finish if u wanna V: Part 6 Part 7 Part 8
  14. Pokemon Emerald Nostalgialocke Part 6

Pokemon Emerald Nostalgialocke Part 6

pkmnMasterWheeler went live on Twitch. Catch up on their Pokémon Emerald VOD now.
  15. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Teen PEA Shorts

Back to Nugget Bridge in glorious color. I wonder who Eve could be calling for help o3o
  16. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Alola General Other Adventure Golden Sun

Look who's back! And they're finally sorting out who gets the Pecha Berries!~
  17. Golden Sun Ex3 Settling the Bet

Golden Sun Ex3 Settling the Bet

18. pkmnMasterWheeler

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Wuh oh, incoming call from the dweeb patrol! Also I'm updating this week, so I'm actually remembering to reply to comments for once!~
  19. pkmnMasterWheeler

I'm just here to provide the cute mom content
  20. Across the Divide Chapter 2: Page 3

Across the Divide Chapter 2: Page 3