• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Six of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode continues our exploration of the new stories, and in our discussion segment we tackle more of the planning process!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. kittenrobotarmy

Fun  Friendship Café ★★★★★

Oh my backlog is so, so bad. But hey, a friend bought me Temtem and it's got co-op so I mean I'm kinda out there
  2. kittenrobotarmy

Fun  Friendship Café ★★★★★

Notes? Never heard of her Also a couple of friends and I bought Temtem yesterday and it was so slow at first that they forced everyone's games to update with a hotfix, 10/10 would recommend
  3. kittenrobotarmy

Screenshot Let's Play Teen Crushing Debt and Rushing Deadlines - A Sims 4 University Let's Play

I'm heading to university this coming fall so I'm excited to see that I'll be starving to death while people steal my textbooks and the vampires invade The American dream is truly something to behold
  4. kittenrobotarmy

Nuzlocke FAQ  Claim your trophies here!

Ah shit, here we go again with the Hoenn portion of my UCL. Elementary, My Dear Wattson because I had just Grovyle and Zigzagoon at the time Flannery O'Verheat with Sceptile Winona Flyder also with Sceptile Fair Fight since I only had two Pokemon against Roxanne, Brawly and Wattson, 1 against...
  5. kittenrobotarmy

I'm back again lads with my Johto portion of UCL. This time, not nearly as many accidental trophies. Back to Mono since Meganium is a Grassy lass Johto Hall of Famer Hit Me With Your Best Screenshot assuming you don't count the entire UCL as a run Now, there's are two trophies I technically...
  6. kittenrobotarmy

I've already steamrolled through two of my UCL games and I wonder if I'm doing this too fast lmao

I've already steamrolled through two of my UCL games and I wonder if I'm doing this too fast lmao
  7. kittenrobotarmy

Play by Post Post a question for the next user to answer

Luxray. Also my favorite Pokemon! What's your favorite Ice type?
  8. kittenrobotarmy

You're Banned!

Banned for not forcefully changing rules to suit your needs.
  9. kittenrobotarmy

Oh boy here we go For the Kanto portion of my UCL Grass Sololocke, I earned the following: Dual of the Fates (only use dual-typed Pokemon): Venusaur, Farfetch'd and Lapras are all dual-typed if you want to count my HM slaves too. You've Got a Friend in Me (use your starter to sweep an E4...
  10. kittenrobotarmy

Screenshot [UCL2] Grassy AF - A Grass Starter Sololocke

I realized something. For all the times I've played Pokemon, for all the friends I've made along the way, for all the hardships we've faced together... I don't use Grass types. That's fucked up, man. It's typist! I'm aiming to change that, starting with giving the grass starters of each region...
  11. kittenrobotarmy

UCL Season 2 (2019-2020)

Name: kittenrobotarmy Challenge: Sololocke/Monolocke (only using grass-type starter) Games: Alternate Date: December 28th, 12:06 PM EST
  12. kittenrobotarmy

Friendship Café ★★★★

One of my friends bought me Octopath Traveler as a Christmas gift the other day and holy shit do I love it. The music is just fantastic and the warm colors make it look so nice. 10/10 -IGN. Also I stan Tressa
  13. kittenrobotarmy

Friendship Café ★★★★

Happy Hanukkah! I also got a text in all caps from a friend who forgot to wish me a happy Hanukkah yesterday lmao
  14. kittenrobotarmy

^ < V

Don't have one at all. ^ is on Team Delta. < is on Team Omega. v is on Team Alpha?
  15. kittenrobotarmy

Screenshot Hoenn Teen Achievement Hunting Across The Regions

It was a struggle, but it was for internet points That is what drives the human race forward
  16. kittenrobotarmy

I don't know how you deal with the level disparity Just seeing the levels range by more than 2 is giving me a panic attack. 31 and 27? Fuck outta here with that
  17. kittenrobotarmy

This run is sponsored by Flayn™ I can't tell if SCREEEEEEE is irrevelant or a Charizard, can someone help me out here