• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. SnakeWrangler

Nuzlocke Survivor: Hoenn - Official Thread

2. SnakeWrangler

we gamers
  3. SnakeWrangler

4. SnakeWrangler

5. SnakeWrangler

Fun Lolcat revival thread

I can... Haz... Cheeseburger...?
  6. SnakeWrangler

[/spoiler]
  7. SnakeWrangler

Nuzlocke Survivor: Hoenn - Signup Thread

gamers we gamers now (in)
  8. SnakeWrangler

Hiya! Im new and would completely LOVE answers to questions.

Welcome to the forums! People use various emulators to play ROMs. Unfortunately (due to potential ToS violations) we cannot provide ROMs or their locations, so you will have to research that on your own. Randomizers are just tools that do what they say on the tin - anything from Pokemon...
  9. SnakeWrangler

First World Problems

I'm out of work, the job market is understandably horrendous right now, and my lease is running out and I really don't want to renew here if I don't have to. But until I get a job somewhere I have no idea where I could move...
  10. SnakeWrangler

Introductions and Departures Thread

Moderator reminder that even on this day of jokes and japes it's still against the rules to violate Rule 1 by making underhanded remarks about other users, even in an otherwise joking post. We're here to keep it clean, not use the holiday to bring others down.
  11. SnakeWrangler

Announcement April Showers bring New Mod Flowers 💐

And I woke up and said, "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife! My God, what have I done?" And now they are again.
  12. SnakeWrangler

👻

👻
  13. SnakeWrangler

Comic Original Pubkemon

I feel like I've told you before but I love the simple charm on this. The punchlines are short and sweet and it's a real refreshing read in general.
  14. SnakeWrangler

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

Plenty of Johto's problems have been gone over in detail but going by the thread name I propose: The starters are boring as hell to use, I'm fine with monotype starters but when all three are and have barely a movepool outside of their STAB + Normal it's really hard to get excited to use them...
  15. SnakeWrangler

Discord whyyyy

Discord whyyyy
  16. SnakeWrangler

Screenshot Teen [MW2] The Lonely

Robert Frost, more like, Robert Frosty because all this gave me chills u should know
  17. SnakeWrangler

Screenshot Mixed Media Mature [MW2] The Outcast

Hey Robo where is the rest of him?????? You can't just do that????? Also I can't believe Tobias is unironically the type to try and study our (modern day) culture by looking at really old memes and going "what the fuck does this mean"
  18. SnakeWrangler

Written Story Screenshot [MW2] The Witch - Inheritance

hey glace this is good I just wanted to tell u I can't quite put exactly into words bc those are hard but I like the things you do with Yuura just like, her observance and the kinda-calm-kinda-not-but-still way she's going about this new world. It's real neat is what I'm trying to say