• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. RadiantBeam

General Video Games Stuff You Just Figured Out

I recently learned that Sceptile is a pure Grass type after spending years thinking it gained additional typing for its third evolution like Swampert and Blaziken. For some reason I just assumed since they gained additional typing, Sceptile did as well and never double checked it until my...
  2. RadiantBeam

Brand New Generic Post Your Team Here Topic

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire nuzlocke with 5 badges and 3 deaths so far! My team going into Winona: Sea Hawk the Swampert, level 36 Glimmer the Loudred, level 35 The Horde the Swalot, level 35 Lonnie the Golem, level 35 Angella the Altaria, level 35 Micah the Lileep, level 35 ... Can you tell I'd...
  3. RadiantBeam

Restarting Harsh Team Choices Thread

Apologies for the double post (?) but an update: I did get Lileep revived, and the game counts meeting him as an encounter in Rustboro City, so I'm going to box the Numel and try to raise this guy up and hope he survives long enough to be useful. Thanks for the input!
  4. RadiantBeam

Darn, they moved that to the post game? Drat. Guess I'll have to hold out for a route catch for either Electric or Grass, then.
  5. RadiantBeam

Yeah, my biggest concern by far this run is I don't have an easy counter to Water type Pokemon and I have a lot of weaknesses to them, and they start getting distressingly common past a point in the game. That said I think I should be pretty close to whenever Wattson asks you to go to the power...
  6. RadiantBeam

What’s the reasoning behind your nature?

I'm just generally a pretty calm person. I try to keep everything chill and keep a rein on my temper, which I think probably comes from working in a job that involves managing people/being one of the older members in a few of my Discord servers.
  7. RadiantBeam

Could use some team advice. I'm up to Meteor Falls for my Alpha Sapphire run, and since I caught a Zubat at Granite Cave Lunatone was basically my only catch option, and now I have a bit of a dilemma. The current team: Marshtomp, level 29, holding Soft Sand: Bide, Mud Shot, Water Gun, Mud Bomb...
  8. RadiantBeam

Video Games Popular Pokemon Opinions

Hoenn was the first region I played when I was actually old enough to really appreciate the Pokemon games, so the generation's always had a special place in my heart. The music especially has always stayed with me, and it's made my Alpha Sapphire nuzlocke a lot of fun because the tracks still...
  9. RadiantBeam

Video Games Popular Pokemon Opinions

Everyone says the Pokemon games have awesome soundtracks, and I agree. A lot of people say Hoenn has some of the best music of the older generations, and I absolutely agree. The music in Hoenn is so good that most of the time I don't mind leaving it on for grinding.
  10. RadiantBeam

Music  What are you listening to?

11. RadiantBeam

General Video Games Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

This is a bit of a minor rant after I got Cosplay Pikachu on my Alpha Sapphire nuzlocke and immediately found out online she's basically useless, but my God I am so sick of Pikachu being in almost every generation. It actually had a use in its original generation as a decent early game Electric...
  12. RadiantBeam

Screenshot Sinnoh Mature Commentary Sinnoh After Dark: A Neophyte's Blind Platinum Nuzlocke (Fight All Night Remix!)

I live! I die! I live again! Dunno if you remember me, I commented here a few times before losing track of my account. I got wind of the new forums and immediately started hunting this run down and spent all of yesterday catching up. Can’t wait for more!