• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Zaazaa0

Apps Closed Roleplay Dolcorde: Daughters of Destiny - A Magical Girl-Themed RP

Sayo froze up as soon as her shoulder was tapped, but after turning to face the girl and listening, she relaxed, then brightened up. "...Um, yeah! I-I mean, yes, I was thinking about maybe having a roommate. If you're fine with me, that is..." She glanced at the door she was standing in front...
  2. Zaazaa0

After looking for a bit, Sayo finds a small room that looks nice. She considers claiming it, but hesitates. A room to herself would be fine, but that's what she's had her whole life. It wouldn't be that bad to have a roommate, but would anyone want to share a room with her? Nudge sighs, but...
  3. Zaazaa0

Fire Emblem Zeroes

All the preparations for the beginning of the game are ready, so I'm closing sign-ups. Let's get this party started! Starting Prompt: Choose any number of your units. (As few as one of them, or as many as all four of them. The strength and number of enemies in the first few battles will be...
  4. Zaazaa0

As the Dolcorde complex came into view, Sayo's pace slowed unintentionally. She wasn't really thinking about her walking speed. Instead, she was thinking something along the lines of: 'Why did I even agree to this? Maybe I should just go home...' Sensing her unease, the familiar next to her...
  5. Zaazaa0

Fire Emblem Zeroes

What would you do if you found yourself in a world all alone? Separated from everyone you know? You'd try to find a way out, right? But if there was no way out... What then? Welcome to the third attempt at FERP Heroes. For the uninitiated, it's like Fire Emblem Heroes, featuring your own...
  6. Zaazaa0

Mafia Pokemafia 3: Oh God Not Another One Edition

The main problem with that claim is that it doesn't really matter. We already know that roles are designed before their alignments are randomized, and afterwards they may be tweaked to fit their alignment. And while that Sing ability does seem like it benefits village more than mafia, there...
  7. Zaazaa0

Yeah, I guess it's true that there's enough possibility for investigation disruption that killing Rue won't actually confirm anything for certain. Pikachu's idea to let Rue become Wooper seems good, but on the other hand, having it be someone else would mean that the mafia doesn't know who the...
  8. Zaazaa0

Hmm. If it's only two, and the wincon wasn't revealed (whereas the one that was revealed is a game-ender), it makes sense to me that Misc is telling the truth about all that. If someone has a role they think sucks, they could consider PMing Misc and tell them they want to become Wooper. And if a...
  9. Zaazaa0

Wait, hang on. The Rue lynch is actually not terrible, since if we get proof (or near-proof) that his role is what he says and that he's village, that would give evidence in favor of Floatzel, LHarm, and myself all being village. That seems like a pretty good deal in my mind, especially if his...
  10. Zaazaa0

Well, let's get started. Like the last game, it'll be really difficult to actually get a clear (it happened last time only due to circumstances involving three different roles interacting in just the right way on night 1). So there are three types of information that are worth bringing up: 1...
  11. Zaazaa0

in
  12. Zaazaa0

gonna drop a reserve while i use this as an excuse to finally watch madoka edit: ok i watched all of madoka within 12 hours after reserving, and can i just say holy fuck
  13. Zaazaa0

Screenshot Johto Teen Risk and Reward- A Crystal Randomlocke

Oh, that rule system looks fun. Let's see here... Grand Pokemon Battle: Before challenging a Gym Leader, you may deposit all but one of your Pokemon. That Pokemon can't be higher level than the gym leader's strongest. If you clear the gym battle with that one Pokemon, you'll receive a Combat...
  14. Zaazaa0

Screenshot Sinnoh Commentary Suffering from Success: Zaazaa's Readers Add Rules Platinum

Just putting this here for anyone who was watching this thread: The run is back, but it's continuing in the thread ported over from Tapatalk, not this one. It's over here.
  15. Zaazaa0

Screenshot Sinnoh Commentary Suffering from Success: Zaazaa's Readers Add Rules Platinum

Remember this run? Remember how I recreated the save file and then said the run would resume "tomorrow"? Whoops. Anyway, let's return to this. Note that part of this update was played and written before I stopped.
  16. Zaazaa0

Mafia Election Mafia

I'm village.
  17. Zaazaa0

Mafia Election Mafia

Eevee's plan seems like the way to go, even though I don't really like the idea of following Eevee's plans three days in a row. Watcher vote: Eevee Tracker vote: Boom As for the Ventriloquist, the three ideas that have been proposed are that we don't vote for anyone for ventriloquist, that we...
  18. Zaazaa0

Mafia Election Mafia

Bigpost time. Going in order from least to most posts. (Note that this was all written before the events of today)
  19. Zaazaa0

Mafia Election Mafia

fuuuck i forgot to write my bigpost yesterday because of the mario maker update Eevee's reasoning isn't bad, so I'll go with this for now. Lynch Vote: Cleric I'll see if I can finish the bigpost today but it might take more time than I have. Otherwise I'll post what I have written right...