• Episode Four of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode will be the last one featuring chapters from Call of the Divines and Solstice! Tune in to hear what the story's creators have to say about these audio adaptations of their runs.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Search results

1. Bug

God I feel that. It takes a while to get in the groove, but it gets easier once you find out...

God I feel that. It takes a while to get in the groove, but it gets easier once you find out what works for you exactly. What do you mean about art skills hitting a wall, tho?
  2. Bug

I have to go back to work again tomorrow. Taking bets on how long until I’m told to isolate again.

I have to go back to work again tomorrow. Taking bets on how long until I’m told to isolate again.
  3. Bug

Promoted Content Submission & Rules!

Nope! I’ll let everyone know when the clear is happening. You only need to resubmit if you want to change/alter your banner.
  4. Bug

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

5. Bug

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

a good ‘ol cuddle puddle. Also, I really like the streaking on the rockface in the background
  6. Bug

Thank yoooooou, I work really hard on it

Thank yoooooou, I work really hard on it
  7. Bug

WELL, THIS IS AWKWARD.
  8. Bug

I cannot explain the emotion I feel seeing that all the 32 banners I had in the newsletter just...

I cannot explain the emotion I feel seeing that all the 32 banners I had in the newsletter just literally up and vanished from the code I sent. Literally. LMAO Here is the version with the banners, as it was originally intended.
  9. Bug

Nuzforums Newsletter #005

Hi and Howdy, welcome to the monthly Nuzlocke Forums newsletter! I’m your delivery boy, Bug, and I’m here to keep you informed in all the recent happenings around the site. May-haps you’ll find out something new! Eh? Eh, get it?? artwork c/o @Polymori This month marks the first month of our...
  10. Bug

this is a GOOD VIBES ONLY ZONE. All other vibes will be terminated.

this is a GOOD VIBES ONLY ZONE. All other vibes will be terminated.
  11. Bug

I hope you’re all having a good day!!

I hope you’re all having a good day!!
  12. Bug

Comic Spin-off Teen Other Adventure Fruit Salad - a PMD: RTDX nuzlocke

I like the artstyle change. It still has the same charm!
  13. Bug

Comic Galar Teen Mon By the Sword - A Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke

Everything starting to wind up while these kids are so unaware of it, just living their lives... good shit
  14. Bug

Comic Johto Mature Mon Hypoxia || A Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Not sus at all! nope!
  15. Bug

Comic Alola Teen Mon Undertow - A Moon Nuzlocke

WOW GOOD JOB KAI, REALLY SHOWS THEM HOW WRONG THEY ARE. This is a good popplio design, thank you
  16. Bug

YOU DON’T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT QUICK UPDATES. I got you on my RSS feed now do I can keep up >:D Look at all this delicious PLOT. I’m eating it up, and all the fun character interaction. And this transition to color is really really nice. also hell yeah, rep
  17. Bug

OH NOOOO LMAO

OH NOOOO LMAO
  18. Bug

Ruleset Advice Is this "Max Revive" idea ok?

it technically will make it a “nuzlite”, but depending on your comfort level with the difficulty spike / your tolerance for grinding I think it’s fine.
  19. Bug

Introductions and Departures Thread

Hey, welcome back!
  20. Bug

Introductions and Departures Thread

@Qazplmer its so good to see you again, Qaz!!!