Search results

1. Tired Pigeon

Written Story Screenshot Kanto Mixed Media Mature Commentary Kantonian Fables - a Lorelocke of Leaf Green (Chapter 7 is up-10/11/19)

Great chapter! It was a good change of pace, I mean, the last ones were very plot-heavy, so being able to breathe a little bit is good. I'd say the Sandshrew is in. But I don't know who to box. The Honey is awesome, but Akino's movepool is so useful as well... Aaaand the book begins! Yes, I love...
  2. Tired Pigeon

Written Log Johto General Mon Take Pokéball (Revival Edition)

I forgot what we were doing hahaha >Go north >Go north
  3. Tired Pigeon

Written Story Screenshot Kanto Mixed Media Mature Commentary Kantonian Fables - a Lorelocke of Leaf Green (Chapter 7 is up-10/11/19)

Wow a full-blown war happened in the city while Rakugo was away. Good thing Misty was victorious! Imagine how it would be if she had fallen before Rakugo could meet her! Also, your battle was super tense! Recover + confusion is annoying as hell. But thankfully Veo did very well hahaha Oooh I...
  4. Tired Pigeon

Screenshot General These are Not Pocket Monsters: An "Egglocke" of Monster Hunter Stories

Agnaktor is such a baby. When I saw it ingame for the first time I thought I was gonna be able to ride one, but of course no baby for me. I got MAD.
  5. Tired Pigeon

Written Log [UCL2] Tired Pigeon's Gauntlet

Uhhh hi! So I was trying to finish the Diamond Colorlocke, but my game is Japanese and I don't understand most of it and it was getting kind of annoying. I got up to Crasher, but having to play with lots of tabs open on Opera was really boring. Soooo I decided to start it again, but this time...
  6. Tired Pigeon

Hmm what could have happened to Cerulean? Can't wait to see it! Regarding the Man-eating Plant lore, I guess it's not that bad since it only works when the damm plant takes part in the battle. It can be annoying as f*ck, but I guess that's part of the challenge. Now WTF those Abra lores hahahah.
  7. Tired Pigeon

Good thing that you forgot to record Exit Lab's HP then. He had a big chance of ending up dead. 0_0 Yayy we got a Bellsprout! >examine YES >grind YES
  8. Tired Pigeon

Great update! I love these mythological stories you put in to explain some stuff. It really adds to the atmosphere. And boxing the Colo Colo was probably the best choice hahaha
  9. Tired Pigeon

>Go west >Enter PokeMart
  10. Tired Pigeon

>Find a wild pokemon >Use Pokeball
  11. Tired Pigeon

>Exit Pokemon Center >Go north
  12. Tired Pigeon

>grind Go Snek >grind Go Snek
  13. Tired Pigeon

Waaa nice job defeating Brock with a Beedrill! Ouch, I knew the Garuda blood would cause some trouble eventually. And the lore you got for Goldemar is a real pain also hahaha. Good thing you have Carn and his wonderful honey, though!
  14. Tired Pigeon

I think 30% chance of dying is good enough. But the poisoned status idea is also cool. In my case, I would certainly flee from any monster with that lore because I'm incredibly unlucky when it comes to getting my team poisoned.