Search results

1. Shark

Nuzlocke FAQ  Claim your trophies here!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/ucl2-normal-monolocke-insert-normal-hoenn-run-joke-here.18882/ here's the run the trophies so far are: brock n' roll put on the red light, roxanne surge protector gsc whitneysing a murder absolutely mortyfied blaine as day i can see clairly...
  2. Shark

Screenshot [UCL2] [monotype:water] The Water You're Waiting For

the crusaders will always live on in our hearts gl with unova, enjoy grinding outside of caves because there arent audino in those
  3. Shark

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

i havent talked to you much, but you seem to be really friendly and you engage well with other people's runs! keep it up!
  4. Shark

Written Log [UCL2] [Normal Monolocke] insert normal hoenn run joke here

too fast for replies hoenn time next time: a bird murders poor, poor brawly
  5. Shark

no replies just the end of johto yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw next time we're doing omega hoenn. i mean gen 6 ruby. i mean aw fuckit whatever its the 3ds one and its the one with zangoose cya then
  6. Shark

Screenshot [UCL2] Psychic Monotype - A Magical Turn Of Events

well, that sure happened good job recovering from the norman wipe, and gl with future catches!
  7. Shark

thats a much less likely reason compared to dehydration, not having eaten, stress, muscle...

thats a much less likely reason compared to dehydration, not having eaten, stress, muscle tension, and illness
  8. Shark

welcome to this week's episode of "Why Do I Have a Headache This Time!" *cue raucous applause...

welcome to this week's episode of "Why Do I Have a Headache This Time!" *cue raucous applause from the audience*
  9. Shark

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

ive seen you around for a long time, and youve always seemed like a pretty cool person. itd be neat to get to know you better!
  10. Shark

johto's level curve is so weird i might hit the e4 under 50 next time: i might kill a legendary pokemon
  11. Shark

uh good luck with xp share grinding solrock should make life easier hope you can snag a meditite but idr where they r
  12. Shark

Play by Post First Impression Of The Above User's Profile Picture

damn, what's got incineroar so upset D:
  13. Shark

Screenshot [UCL2] Venin Hand (Poison Monotype)

sorry bout the rough bugsy fight, scyther is scary as hell pokearchy has come back to save us all tho also yeah hgss hates emulation, gl
  14. Shark

Screenshot [UCL2] LEFT CLICK TO PUNCH - A Fighting Monotype

why tf does hitmonchan learn good moves before lvl 20 wack good job on falkner the rest of the run will be cake because nothing survives getting punched except ghosts unless you have ghost punch
  15. Shark

Written Log [UCL2] [Monotype: Bug] Pretend I Made A Bug Pun

god the parfum palace stuff is. dumb why does that plot exist but hey good job on more bugs and also assserting that you are the better bug trainer good luck hug bees keep winning bugs fuckin amazing
  16. Shark

Screenshot [UCL2] [monotype:water] The Water You're Waiting For

f cyrus 3 has never NOT been an awful fight for me, it's just. really fuckin tough sorry about the losses, but good job with gyms and good luck with rebuild grind feebas shall forever be waiting for you :)
  17. Shark

Screenshot [UCL2] Grass Monotype - The Back of Your Bod is Sod

PLANT GAAAAAAAANG rip burger king but at least you're not out of oddish line mons nice surge, gl with the future
  18. Shark

ok this one took a while but thats mostly because i didnt feel like posting it anyways uh yeah this is a fun one fuck johto's level curve next time morty, probably maybe also something else idk
  19. Shark

im so sorry uh...at least i dont think you have to worry about mandatory strugglefests for a while? maybe?? hopefully
  20. Shark

Written Log [UCL2] Heir of Volcanion: a Water/Fire 7-region Duolocke

good job you got all the fire types also gl with pearl, grinding in that game is even more of a heck than in plat tbh your team's solid as heck and you're makin some hella progress, good job also also wait was that legit a wild floatzel or did u mix up buizel and floatzel o_o