Search results

1. Tookie

Oh god it's NaNo time again. 43 words in and my horrible shitpost prompt already seems like the...

Oh god it's NaNo time again. 43 words in and my horrible shitpost prompt already seems like the best worst ride.
  2. Tookie

Fun Obligatory Member Picture Thread

3. Tookie

Announcement Peace out, y'all!

oh this hurts :( godspeed dusty, and take care
  4. Tookie

Apps Closed Roleplay Fire Emblem: The Sheshire's Harvest RP

The wheel of fate spins ever on, in ways impossible to discern and interpret. A figure shrouded in mystery approaches the stage, but what manner of person be this. [/SPOILER]
  5. Tookie

walking into a tournament where the pokemon i'm fighting have a solid 15-16 levels on me is...

walking into a tournament where the pokemon i'm fighting have a solid 15-16 levels on me is always fun good job this is a heresy run and i'm not doing a locke
  6. Tookie

Screenshot Let's Play Teen Naomi's Neckcellent Adventure - A Sims 4 Vampire Thing

i can't believe that the AI means you're gonna have to talk erica into moving in with naomi lets go desert vampire coven
  7. Tookie

Fun  Friendship Café ★★★★

i really wish my eyes had the fortitude for lighter skins because i just tried slowpoke for the first time and this is... something to adapt to too much time on darker backgrounds has overly pampered my retinas dark discord only discord
  8. Tookie

Play by Post First Impression Of The Above User's Profile Picture

the chillest duder that has ever chilled
  9. Tookie

Announcement Complaint FAQ  Important announcement from the staff

delicious finally, some good fucking food content
  10. Tookie

Screenshot Kanto Teen Commentary I Got 152 Problems...

oh god oh man oh fuck i felt existential despair just looking at some of these situations idk how you managed to power through playing them
  11. Tookie

is 5am the best time to pop my head in when i really need to get some sleep before work? no...

is 5am the best time to pop my head in when i really need to get some sleep before work? no have i ever actually made a healthy lifestyle choice? also no
  12. Tookie

Fun Obligatory Member Picture Thread

13. Tookie

Screenshot Let's Play Teen Naomi's Neckcellent Adventure - A Sims 4 Vampire Thing

don't get rabies, get a competent postie and turn her into an immortal because i'd totally take night delivery if it meant royal mail would get me my post in a reasonable timeframe
  14. Tookie

Video Games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

hi yes even if i'm not great as them and i've been getting bodied left right and centre online, just having banjo and kazooie really has been magical and i don't think i've ever had this much fun getting absolutely wrecked in videogames
  15. Tookie

my take on masters is that i've sunk too much time into ffrk and feh, and way too much money on the latter, to go into a third gacha expecting history to magically not repeat itself at the moment, i'm juggling my third three houses path (DEER GANG RISE UP), Destiny 2 and FFXIV Eventually I...
  16. Tookie

FAQ  Want your old threads imported? Post here!

Surprisingly, I actually have plans for Anachronistic Avatar, so could I possibly get that chucked into the enlightened era of Creative?
  17. Tookie

how am i still third for reacts despite having been gone for most of the month beginning to...

how am i still third for reacts despite having been gone for most of the month beginning to feel like phase 1/2 thanos in here
  18. Tookie

Video Games Fire Emblem

On another note: after having gotten absolutely destroyed by the first three houses banner, hoarding orbs again for cyl3 and dancers, sticking only to free summons and maybe the odd extra one has never been so maddening four fucking orbs is all it took to get this, and i can't say i care...
  19. Tookie

Help me it's been 10 days, I work full time and I'm supposed to be getting ready to move out of here and I'm still plugging away at 3H 58 hours and counting and I'm not even halfway through my second route
  20. Tookie

Video Games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

still crossing those fingers for another playable namco rep now banjo's in they've sorted my actual wishlist, but i definitely wouldn't say no to a tales or tekken rep pretty wild that we have both a new pokemon gen and a new fire emblem this year, but the odds of either getting a new smash...