Search results

1. Minty Electronica

When two people love each other very much, they go into the cabbage patch and harass storks for...

When two people love each other very much, they go into the cabbage patch and harass storks for a bit until one of them coughs up a baby.
  2. Minty Electronica

Written Story Hoenn Mature Mon As Above, So Below

Yoooo, ultimately, your well-being and happiness are most important, so no need to apologize! Take all the time you need, and good luck with that house omg so happy for you~
  3. Minty Electronica

Say Something Nice About the User Above You

You've been coming up with some really awesome discussion threads. I've yet to respond to all of them, but I love it when someone pops questions that really make you think (or give you plenty o' excuses to talk about yourself and the way you tackle runs).
  4. Minty Electronica

Well ... yes. :')

Well ... yes. :')
  5. Minty Electronica

Written Story Unova General Electric Sheep

Soooo ... quick post because it's almost 2 and I need to do Things tomorrow, but tl;dr, I'm heading away on a little holiday starting Saturday. Which means I'm missing two Saturdays in a row, and I've already missed one. Which means please stand by while I dump literally an entire arc on y'all.
  6. Minty Electronica

Which means we'll need to go wreck the other teams to get that elusive Team-based one, amirite?

Which means we'll need to go wreck the other teams to get that elusive Team-based one, amirite?
  7. Minty Electronica

I'll just... https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/325/934/060.png (Fuuuuuuuck it's...

I'll just... https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/325/934/060.png (Fuuuuuuuck it's such a perfectly centered title too.)
  8. Minty Electronica

D: Recover soon!

D: Recover soon!
  9. Minty Electronica

Strange Moves Pokemon Can Use

I see this and raise you a rhydon learning Surf.
  10. Minty Electronica

Recipe talk thread

I'mma gonna post here because food cult, but does anyone have any decent holiday main-dish recipe recs (specifically Thanksgiving, but anything will do) for vegans/vegetarians? Apparently, the SO is staying for Thanksgiving, which means I should probably not cook baked tofu for one. (Side note...
  11. Minty Electronica

Complaint Writechat: On Staff Transparency, Community Involvement, Etc.

You know, I was kiiiiinda hoping making this thread would pull Manifold's doc into a relevant space and give us a place to discuss things civilly, but it's clearly ... not. On both sides. So instead, I'm gonna put on my vintage elsewhere mod hat, invoke my rights as the technical OP, and say...
  12. Minty Electronica

So I was one of the people Mouse was encouraging to post, and I promised the chat that I'd post this anyway. It's long and probably difficult to read, but something in here might help offer some insight on the disenfranchised group the morning crowd was talking about. Well, that and the group...
  13. Minty Electronica

Point of clarification, but this doesn't mean Mani's asking you to create a formal environment for discussion but rather don't stop or derail people from doing so organically in the server, which is something that def happens and is also one reason why people who aren't comfortable there might...
  14. Minty Electronica

So! Will get to responses and actual contribution beyond my initial post soon, but I wanted to let folks know that the toned-down version of Manifold's doc is now up as an edit to the OP. Thanks so much for your patience, and I hope it helps the discussion that's been going on both here and on...
  15. Minty Electronica

Written Story Voice Work The Writer's Locke -- Announcements and Updates

*hits the "all of the above" button* I mean, I have zero podcasting experience beyond listening to about 50 of them religiously, and my mic's kinda shit, but I'd be cool with doing what I can.
  16. Minty Electronica

Whaddup? So this actually stems from Manifold's document posted in his run—more accurately, within the following Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hKraiOc97ji3KcdFMg-2qy6q4ohSWPDO1R-TXw3Nm0c/edit As a followup/explanation for why I'm posting on his behalf, I responded with the...
  17. Minty Electronica

Written Story Johto One Day We'll Shine

Man, I wish I could like a doc. On a serious note, I'm sad to hear that One Day We'll Shine's going on indefinite hiatus. Def gonna read through the summary doc when I get a chance, not to mention actually catch up with the full chapters I haven't read (I'm so sorry for this orz) on AO3, but...
  18. Minty Electronica

Fun Things That Make You Happy!

So I knew this person who: Anyway, for the past few years, I've been kinda hanging out, because I wasn't sure how to talk about the spoiler'd stuff (or if I should—like, maybe they really had changed, you know?), and recently, I found out they were moving. Like, I don't even have to see them...
  19. Minty Electronica

Whats a good way to promote comics on here?

P much what Emperor said. It also might help to interact more with folks in general and do R4Rs. Some of my most reliable readers here and elsewhere are people I kinda befriended, so we read each other's stuff and comment whenever we can. (I'm currently behind, but, uh. orz) That and straight-up...